three

Unfortunately for the Athena cabin, Lilith had to go on a visit trip. They had no idea where she was going, but neither Chiron or Mr. D were willing to tell them. In truth, she just had training with her father and Hecate. At first, Lilith told them what her father told her to say, but the policy was that they wouldn't allow campers to leave before the end of summer.

Eventually, her father allowed her to tell them the truth, and they agreed immediately. Hades gave her a portkey provided by Hecate. She could have just shadow-traveled or Mist-traveled,but it would drain a lot of energy from her, and she did not want that. Lilith agreed to return in three days, considering she was only supposed to stay for the weekend.

As the clock strikes 12, the girl grabbed a slightly burnt down hat, and just like that she disappeared into thin air. Lilith closed her eyes, wanting to get rid of the nausea, and when she landed on her feet, she grinned triumphantly.

The blonde skipped over her way to her father's kingdom, the screams of the tortured souls following her. After living there her whole life, she learnt to drown it out. Besides, those people were the bad ones. They deserve to rot for all the terrible sins they committed during their life time, and the thought was enough for Lilith to calm her nerves.

When she arrived inside the palace, she was greeted by two hellhounds, and she cooed happily at her pets, rubbing the back of their neck to which the hellhounds purred at.

"Papa, I'm home!" She called out,

There were sounds of thumping footsteps, but Lilith was busy cooing at her pets.

"Welcome home, sweetheart." Her father appeared on the hall, greeting her with a soft smile.

Lilith immediately ran to him, jumping on his arms with a wide smile.

"I missed you, Papa." She said, hugging her father.

"I missed you too, little princess." He cooed at his daughter, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"How is camp?" He asked, and Lilith then smiled brightly before telling him all about her time in camp.

"My cabin was finished this morning! It's so pretty! I had an input of design too! It's all black, grey, white, and silver! It looks so fancy!" She squealed happily.

"That's great, princess. They agreed to build you a cabin, that's good. If they didn't, I'd make them regret it. I don't want my little princess to stay with some random boys, and girls. Only the best for my angel." He grinned down at her,

"Did you send them the drachmas?" She asked her father, looking at him with wide eyes. "Chiron told me there was a mysterious mail full of drachmas with my name on it. They used the drachmas to build my cabin!"

"Like I said, only the best for my angel." Hades smiled down at her, "Thank you, Papa!" She beamed happily.

"Where's Persephone?" Lilith asked once she looked around the empty place.

"Making your favorite lunch." He answered, and Lilith let out a delighted squeal.

"Hecate will arrive in a few hours to continue your practice."

"Okay." She nodded.

"How has the other campers been treating you? Good? I hope, because if I hear that someone's been giving you a hard time, I won't hesitate to come up there myself and teach them a lesson." He threatened.

"Surprisingly, they're really nice to me! But I still get a few looks from time to time." She shrugged it off.

"Poke their eyes out." Hades suggested, and she gasped loudly before lightly hitting him in the arm.