L - 6

"Lali, help your Jennie unnie do the dishes, okay? I have to bathe Dalgomie, you made him play all day, now he stinks!"

Jisoonie smirked at me, I nodded. I can feel that Jisoo and Rosé are kind of setting Jennie and me up, probably they're doing this to allow us to have time to talk about things privately.

"Lili, it's okay, I can handle this. Go to your room now and rest," Jennie's busy collecting the dirty plates then placed them all inside the dish washer.

"It's fine, I'd like to help you," I started to collect the glasses.

"I'm sorry for the things I've said," she blurted after taking a deep sigh.

"It's fine I understand and I don't really like holding grudges especially to you Jennie," I properly placed the glasses inside the dish washer.

"Thank you, Lisa. I just want you to know how deeply sorry I am for hurting you and for all the things that I've said and done," I can see from my peripheral vision that she's staring at me, so I just nodded.

"Can we start over again? Like a clean slate, let's forget everything in the past and build new happy memories together?" she stood beside me and held my hand, my eyes were directed to her hand that's holding mine then I averted my gaze on her two perfect orbs.

"Are you sure?" she nodded while tightly holding my hand.

"If that's what you want," I gave her a genuine beam.

~

I have to admit, I do have a soft spot for Jennie. No matter how angry she made me earlier, in just one apology, my heart instantly melted for her again. What have you done to me, Jennie Kim?

"Knock knock," Chaeyoung's saying the word knock knock instead of literally knocking at the door, what sorcery is this?

"Open door, open door," she slowly opened the door.

"Why didn't you open for me? I was waiting for you to open the the door."

Chaeyoungie pouted then jumped on the bed and crawled up beside me. She opened my bedside drawer, took some chips and started to munch. Oh yes, I was just silently watching her every move and I liked how smooth it all went. Salute to this little chipmunk's sneaky moves for the love of food.

"Because you didn't knock, you only said it so I also told the door to open by itself," I tickled the side of her belly.

"Lisa-yah! Stop! I might throw up!" she screamed while giggling then started to munch chips again, seriously?

"Fine, so why are you bedroom crashing me right now?" I raised my eyebrow then chew some chips too.

"I just came to sip some hot tea," she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"What tea? You came to eat my chips," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Lisa how can you be so dumb? Sip means gossip! Duh? Dumbass!" she spanked my arm, "so did you guys talk about the kiss?" she said mentioning the words 'the kiss' in a low tone while giving me a teasing smirk.

"Chaeyoungie!!!"

I widened my eyes then pinched her cheeks, she squeaked. She rolled the chips, placed it on the bedside table and sat up straight. She held my hand tightly, pinned her eyes on mine then cleared her throat.

"So did you or did you not?" she's teasingly wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"We didn't," I pushed her hand then rolled my eyes.

JENLISA - BEFORE STAGEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara