J - 7

"Jennie unnie, Lisa took my diary and my pen, I'm about to cry."

My phone beeped and it's a text message from Rosé. I'm with our manager and boss, we're currently discussing about my personal request to them. But it's a secret for now, you'll find out later what this meeting is all about.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Why'd she take your stuff?" reply sent to Rosé.

"She's annoying me again, can you scold her for me?" her replies always surprise me, scold Lisa for her huh? Rosie, my little sweetie is so kyowo.

"Alright, I'll call her in a while coz I'm still in a meeting, alright, sweetie?"

"Sure unnie, thank you and i love you! Take care okay?" I smiled after reading her message.

"I love you too!"

We proceeded with the discussion after I excused myself for few minutes just to reply to Rosie's text message. Of course, my members are important to me, I've always made sure that I can attend to whatever problems they're dealing with as soon as I can.

"So Jennie, we've decided to grant your request," I was internally screaming after hearing this.

"But," my heart started to pound heavily.

"But what?" I bit my lower lip.

"But you have to be there too, for show purposes. It'll gain the group more fans," my boss shrugged his shoulders.

"If that's the only way for my request to be granted then I'm willing to do it," I beamed.

"Great, then it's settled."

I'm heading home now, I suddenly remembered to call Lalisa, as per Rosie's order. I'm uncertain of what I'm going to tell her or how to start the conversation with her. I'm having second thoughts coz I might get tongue-tied. But whatever, I'd still do it.

"Hello, Lisa-yah."

"Rosé told me you took her stuff, why did you do that? She said she's about to cry, don't be like that Lisa-yah, please return her stuff, okay?" I said in a soft-toned voice as if I'm talking to a kid.

"Lisa-yah?" why isn't she answering?

"Can you hear me, Lili?" still no response from Lisa, though?

"Lisa-yah, please return her personal things, okay? Enough of annoying her, please? I'll be home soon, we'll just talk at home coz I think the connection's pretty bad."

"Alright, bye bye!" I hung up coz I couldn't barely hear her, I'll just talk to her at home.

I smiled at the thought that way back when we were still teenagers, I used to call Lisa almost every week during my off. And today, I made history by calling her again after a long time of being unreachable.

~

"Janey, today's my daddy's birthday," I can feel her happiness through her voice.

"Oh, really? Greet your dad a happy birthday for me, alright?" I said while holding back my tears.

~

I'm kinda getting teary while recalling that phone-call moment I made with P way back. It was during her dad's birthday and she was still in Thailand. She knew that I've missed my dad upon hearing that she's celebrating her dad's birthday with him. So she kept on telling me that if I miss my dad, I can always come to Thailand and she can share her dad with me. I remember crying buckets after hearing that from her. I just felt so loved and understood, I'm glad that someone's willing to share their dad to a girl who's longing to be with her father.

~

"Han river date?" P's grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure! I'm so tired today, P!" I leaned on her shoulder.

"Then maybe let's just rest?"

"No, I needed a breather, let's go and have our usual night walk at HR," I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"If you say so miss Ruby Jane," she nodded then saluted. Kyowo.

~

"Can you just drop me here, please? I'll just walk my way back to the dorm."

I out of the blue asked my manager to be dropped at my favorite spot at han river, it suddenly brought back so many wonderful memories. At first he didn't agree, then later on my charm worked. But he told me that they'd still follow me, I said it's fine coz all I needed for now is just a little bit of fresh air, and having a peaceful walk at han river might be the answer. I closed my eyes while feeling the fresh cool breeze touching my face. When I opened it after a minute, I saw a familiar face standing not so far from me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said while biting my lip.

"Fresh air, how bout you?"

"Same," I inhaled deeply then pursed my lips.

And so we stayed there for a little bit, feeling the moment and savoring the fresh air. I like having this kind of breather once in a while.