Chapter twenty

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE!

Harry's plan had been going as expected with nothing getting in the way. He had secured the Potter fortune for himself without any major distractions. He was currently in a training room in Potter manor learning to fight the muggle way with a young auror named, Nymphadora Tonks. A sharp kick on his side brought him out of his musings. He stumbled and coughed when his breath was taken away. He knew he was weak at this particular training, it was one of the only things Bellatrix and the death eaters have not taught him. 

"Good job for today. See you next week." Said the young auror as she left the room. Harry sighed and sat down on the bench holding his belongings. It was September first, he would return to Hogwarts today and continue with his plans for the yongest Weasley. 

He inwardly smirked as he walked the busy train station as confidently as possible. He avoided the cameras as much as he could, giving the attention to his younger brother, who was more than happy to take his place. He roamed the train looking for Draco Malfoy, his only friend in Hogwarts: school of witchcraft and wizardry. He found the said boy in a compartment with his two goons Crabbe and Goyle, who promptly left at his arrival. Without speaking Draco offered two pieces of glass which he took into his pokets. The train ride was as long as can be, and filled with light hearted conversation, which left Harry drained and in need of an escape. the first week was boring to Harry, but there was one thing he was looking forward to. After the snake slithered into the pipes for the day, he sat down in the chamber of secrets and drank the potion that was meant to turn him into his animagus form for the first time.

He drank the vile liquid and felt his body changing, like that of taking Poly juice potion. He looked in the mirror he had conjured before to help him look at his form and smirked in pride. he was a manticore, which would be more than beneficial in the future. He looked at the wings and flapped them twice as if trying to see if they worked. His face was disillusioned so that no one could know it was him. He made his way out of the chamber and out the double doors towards Hagrid's hut. 

He put on the invisibility spell and walked to the forbidden forest. Making sure that no one saw him, he cancelled the invisibility spell and changed into a manticore. He flew thousands and thousands of miles not stopping, too exited to see straight. He finally came near the triangular grim location of Azkaban prison. He flew around a few times, ignoring the demenetors and came to a stop near one of the small windows. To outsiders, the window was nothing special... But to him, it contained the single most important person in his life: Bellatrix LeStrange. His surrogate mother and only family. He changed into his human form and grabbed the windows in an attempt not to fall. "Mother." He called out, his voice strained. he was whimpering desperately wishing he didn't fall.

Bellatrix LeStrange heard her name being called out through the window, and for a second, she thought she was going insane, the memories of the past coming back to haunt her. She knew that the moment she laid eyes on him, that this was the universe's way to tell her that they had replaced the child she had lost with this one. She inched closer to the window and looked outside to see the handsome face of Harry, strained due to the heavy weight of his body. "Harry..." She said as she looked at his face. "Mother.. I can't talk now. Grab this." He ordered.

She grabbed what looked like a piece of glass, when she realised what it was. Before she could question him, he started falling, his thin arms unale to hold his entire weight. She yelled as she looked at the small body which was falling. Before he reached the spikey stones that would definitely kill him, he transformed into a manticore. Roaring a goodbye to his family in Azkaban he started flying back to the forbidden forest. Getting his mother out would have to wait, but for now, this sufficed.