25. Bye-Island

The last day in I-Island wasn't much eventful.

Y/n, eating and eating had became the image that will forever be plastered in the 1A group's memories whenever they would think back to the time where they visited the most advance Island in the world and had all the actions and villain exncounters on.

Even the group photos taken had all her pretty face chomping elegantly and nonchalantly with her armful of snacks. If Godess of Snacks existed, she is probably its descendant or she is the Goddess herself.

Although it was all the memories they could store in their phone memory cards.

THEY DID NOT REGRET IT.

In fact...

THEY WANTED MORE PICTURES BECAUSE IT WAS CUTE!

Y/n was able to establish contact to I-Island's personels after taking them to her roller coaster ride of science funfacts and tongue twisting scientific terminologies that only they themselves could understand. She gave them a lot to think about and now, the girl was able to secure connections not just to metals but also to technological equipments she might need in the future.

This is one of the best thing she had eversince she became human.

Rounding about the area and emptying Bakugo's wallet with every food she saw, which means, he got most time to spend with her than anyone else from his peers.

Now the explosive blonde was left to wonder and formed a theory in mind... she really have a black hole in her stomach.

After buying from a takoyaki stall, the two continued walking quietly. The lively island bustled with tourists which made the place have more crowd than usual.

"Aren't you fucking done munching?!" Bakugo watched a few butterflies fly off his allowance. If that goes on, he'd have to take out his own pocket money.

The girl's mouth was puffed with takoyaki hummed, leisurely looking around--which the blond could tell that she's searching for another food stall.

He clicked his tongue. Blocking her walk way that made her stop as well and looked up to see the menacing glare he's giving her. "You damn blinky, is your stomach also made out of outer space? Stop eating and eating, dammit!" Upon her swallowing, the nonchalant girl was pinched on both side of her fluffy cheeks.

But that is a wrong move for Bakugo. Because it was too cute, he felt his heart get struck by a sharp pang. Touched to see that adorable image he couldn't believe would exist if one person stretched someone else's cheeks like that. He could feel his heart thumping wildly, his face burning red.

"You look unstable." Y/n stated, but couldn't care less. Bakugo quickly let her go and placed both hands in his pants' pocket, slouched and pouting while glaring on the pathway. The boy felt himself defeated from all his insistence as if he just had a fight with his mom but not really.

Y/n happily yet nonchalantly enjoyed her snacks. The relief of the meal and the high tech scenery relaxed her and mind stone.

The stones felt the same way as well. If only they found out that there was an I-island sooner, they would have teleported there and enjoyed all scientific emenities they could offer. In fact, this is the perfect place to live in.

Unfortunately, they've chosen a place to settle. Although the stones could change that with the help of reality stone, cleaning up some memory and traces of her is none but tiring. Besides... the tastiest food there is in UA.

UA should be thankful that they have Lunch Rush on their side, else, Y/n could've easily left their grace and never returnin'. Because what attached that certain girl in Masutafu was food and food alone.

"I spy with my eye..." Y/n muttered all the sudden.

Bakugo turned to her and then to the place she's looking at. He intensely stared at it as well... wishing that he's got exploding stare because it's another food stall.

He turned to her and to the plastic of trash slung on her wrist... yes, that's all where his money went. That plastic bag filled with food wrappers and plates.

He could only sigh, bring out his pocket money. "Go on. Buy all the fuck you want." He says.

With that go signal, Y/n pulled his sleeve and walked towards the stall with him. Bakugo was utterly surprised. Because for one, Y/n doesn't initiate touches--they do(other 1-A fuckers, some extras, some old hags, old fucks and some punks). So when she pulled his sleeves like a kid urging his parent towards a balloon seller, he felt his heart cleanch once more.

Cupid kept attacking him like some bull targetting a red cape.

That adoring action...

Bakugo decided that he couldn't win on this one so he prepared his money. They faced the waffle vendor while the blonde gruffly spoke. "One of each fucking damned flavor old man."

"A-all? Eight single flavor, 6 combo flavor, and 3 special flavors?" The vendor asked wide eyes.

"Yes." Bakugo huffed.

"For the two of you?!" He looked really shocked and doubtful. He looked at the two and couldn't help but wonder if they're going in for a mukbang show.

"No..." the explosive blonde replied, pointing to the pretty lady beside him who's holding on to his sleeve. "She'll fucking eat all of it."

The happy vendor nodded. "Then I'll give you young uns some discount!" Who would have thought, his 7th costumer will be his lucky costumer.

.

.

.

After that eat all you can street show, Y/n Stone, who preffered to live as quiet as she possibly can, was recognized to be the grand champion of food consumption competition.

Who would have thought they will set up that competition on the last day, huh? But yeah, foodie earned  a title before leaving I-Island.

After those once in a whatever time opportunity given, Y/n was looking forward to more eating contests once she return to Japan.