6

"J-joong?"

"Why are you stuttering? "

"Are you okay?"

"How can i? You are the one who killed me and now you think I am okay? Nice joke!"

"How did I kill you? It was an accident '

" you were the one who distracted me while driving. Isn't it the same?"

I grabbed my mouth. Tears are running down From my eyes, making my cheeks wet. I didn't realise it. Because of me. It's all because of me.

"Crying will not give me my life back sweetie," he said coming closer.

"Don't come closer. ''I said, stepping back.

"Why? You were the one who always begged me to come closer. Did you already replace me? With whom? "

"Please"

"Why are you crying? You were the one who promised to live together and die together. Why Did you break it? I don't want you to break our promise. How about -" he took out a bloody knife. "Fulfill your promise? "

"Noo" I screamed.

I woke up. I start sweating heavily and breathing frequently. Again this nightmare. I have been seeing this nightmare too much and it's scary. It's too scary.

I saw the analog clock on the nightstand. It's 4 AM. I saw there's nobody in the room. Not even on the bed. There's no sign of Seokjin. I can recall he slept in that place. Yes, the bed sheet is curved there. Where is he? I am not feeling good. I stood up. My legs feel weak. It is shivering. I go to the balcony to get some fresh air to calm my nerves. But It's no use. My fear got the best of me.

Tears are rolling down from my eyes. I am crying. It's without any reason. Or maybe there's a reason. Or a lot. For Joong leaving me too early, for the shitty contract thing.

I saw the sun is rising. Chirping of birds are also heard. But my nerves are not calming. I was looking at the sky. Suddenly I saw someone climbing the pine tree in front of the balcony. I thought its thief and i shouted "thief" "thief" "thief"

"Dumbo it's me," I heard Kim Seokjin whisper. I looked clearly and saw Seokjin.

"Grab my hand"

"Why?"

"To reach the balcony. Can't you see it's hard to climb?"

"How can I carry the load? I am pregnant. "

"Do you have only one excuse?"

"Forget it.'' I grabbed his hand. I pulled him and he entered and fell on me on the floor.

He looked at my eyes . I tried to break the eye contract and look at his neck.

Is that a

hickey?

I didn't see it yesterday. It's purple. His smell stinks.

" get up. You stink."

He quickly got up. "Were you crying? " he asks. The concern is fully visible in his voice.

"None of your business. " I got up and headed towards the washroom. I locked the washroom door and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I have dry tear stains on my cheeks. My eyes are red and puffy. I have eye bags now. What a great morning!

I brushed my teeth, complete my toilet business. I got out from the bathroom. I saw Seokjin sleeping. I twisted the door knob and found it unlocked. I opened it and went downstairs. I saw my father in law sitting at the dining table with Kim Jisoo. My mother in law is bringing breakfast. They look Delicious!