11

Your pov

After washing and changing my dress, I come to the dining room. I saw Seokjin with a bunch of food.

"Eat them up." He says and stands up.

"Aren't you eating?" I ask him.

"I have no appetite." He said and went to his room.

"Who knows if he poisoned it or not" I mumbled and started digging.

Sometimes, he comes out of the room wearing his jacket.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask him while chewing his food. His food is really yummy.

"Hmm," he says and sits on the sofa, starts wearing his sneakers which he brought from the room.

"But it is really late."

"None of your business." He says and stands up. "If you can't sleep alone at night, then feel free to call your boyfriend. I am not coming tonight." He said and was about to leave but slammed my hand on the table which made a huge noise creating his attention.

"Why are you always like that?" I ask him.

"What about it?" He asks me.

"I am married, why would I have another boyfriend?" I ask him.

"Ask it yourself when you are the one who has it."

"I don't have a boyfriend, Seokjin-SSI, he is not my boyfriend."

"Then why did he kiss you ?"

"Why do you want to know? Are you jealous? Oh, why would you? You also have a girlfriend. Our marriage is nothing but a contract marriage. You can have a girlfriend. You can go to her place whenever you want. I am not complaining. But can you at least be nice to me?" I say to him with glossy eyes.

"Nice?" He mumbled.

"You treat me like trash. You treat me like I am not a human. You hurt me badly with your words. It hurts. Nobody treated me like that in my whole life except you. Why do you hate me so much?" I screamed this time.

"Y/n?"

"Please, don't mind me. It's just my mood swing. Never mind. " I stand up and go to my room. I shut the door and started crying.

Why does he hate me so much? What have I done so wrong? Both of us got married because of his father's choice. I am the one who is supposed to hate him. Then why does he do it?

I start crying more and more and more.

About an hour later, being tired of crying, I go to the washroom to wash up. I washed my face and took a quick shower to calm myself down. I applied some of my skin moisturizers, lotions, and started blown drying my hair. I hear the entrance door open. I go to the living room, and am greeted by a drunk Kim Seok jin, trying so hard to walk.

"Aren't you supposed to not come today?"

"Why? Did you bring that guy Jung Hoseok? Were you fucking him? Did I interrupt you two?" He says in a drunk voice.

"Stop talking nonsense. Wait, are you crying?"

I say as I see tears in his eyes.

"Why do you care anyway?" He asks me with a sad drunk voice.

"Hey, don't cry, okay? I don't know why you are crying but please don't cry. This is ruining your handsome face. No matter what reason it is, it doesn't have the right to ruin it." I say as I wiped his tears. I placed his arm on my shoulder to support him to go to the bedroom. He is so drunk that he can barely move well by himself.

"Why are you so nice to me?" He says as I help him to lay on the bed.

"Because I am a nice person?" I say and start covering him with a thin blanket.

"You are really a nice person. I misbehave with you all the time, I hurt you all the time but you are still nice to me. You are still taking care of me." He cries even more.

"Hey, why are you crying? Has something bad happened?" I ask him.

"Yeon Hwa cheated on me." Now he breaks down in tears even more.

"It's okay, you can cry."

When I said it, he hugged me, making me Jung shook. He never hugged me before. I don't know what to do. So, I just pat him on his back.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." I start patting him on his back slowly but steadily.

"Nothing will be fine. Because of her, I lost a lot of friendship. Everyone told me that she will dump me someday. But I ignored them. I misbehaved with my parents because of her. When Hyung (Joong) said to me that she is not a very good girl, I fought with him, and I hurt you too much. "

"Everything will be fine." I comfort him.

"None will forgive me." He cried even more.

"I trusted her. I loved her with my whole heart. I promised her that I will never touch another woman except her in my whole life but she is the one who breaks the promise by sleeping with someone."

"I feel sorry for you. But you know, I didn't tell you about it before. But when me and Joong were in Chicago, Yeon Hwa tried her best to approach Joong, she tried to sleep with him so much that she mixed drugs on his drink. That's why Joong told you to avoid her."

"Y/n, you forgave me. My parents can forgive me also. But will i ever get forgiveness from Hyung?"

"He already forgave you, Seokjin-SSI, he knows that you did nothing wrong. You just loved the wrong person. You just trusted the wrong person. But it is not your fault. Our world is crowded by these wrong people. It is not your fault to trust them. You loved her. Love makes people blind. The people who fall in love can never stand if someone talks ill about his or her loved one. You did nothing wrong. Joong is not the type of person to hold grudges. I have known him for a long time. It's really late now. You should sleep." When i about to leave him, he says,

"Can you please stay with me? Just for tonight?"

To be continued
Sorry for Grammatical and spelling errors.