7

"Come in," I said and let them inside. I locked my door and faced them.

"Where's my food?" I asked Jiwoo.

"Y/n, you have to welcome us first. Your shitty husband didn't greet us." She complained.

"What can you expect from him?" I hissed.

"take your food. Hoseok and I cooked them." She said.

"Noona, don't believe her. She was using her phone the whole time. I was the one who cooked everything. There are some instant noodles too. Your favorite radish and cucumber kimchi are also here.I also included some snacks."

"Thank you hoseok. "

"let's play something." Jiwoo said like a kid. I opened my phone and we started playing ludo king together on the phone.

After a while, they left. I locked the door and went to the kitchen to get some water. I saw Seokjin cooking something. Yeon Hwa is nowhere to be seen. I took a glass of water and was about to leave when he asked, "why is hoseok here? Is he your boyfriend?"

"Why ask?"

"I just think you had so much fun with them."

"I can say the same to you."

"Your friends' bell interrupts us badly."

"so what do you want me to do?"

"Just informed you."

I rolled my eyes.

I go to my room. I locked the door. I took a chip packet from the food back they gave me. I finished the chip and laid on the bed. I quickly fall asleep.

...

"you are so happy without me." I saw him, joong.

"j-joong?"

"I thought you will cry all night and end up suicide. I guess I was wrong."

"j-joong, I missed you." I said and ran toward him. I thought he would hug me.

But he didn't.

He just moved. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

"How do you think that I will hug you when you kill me?" he asked me.

"j-joong, how can I kill you? You are the love of my life. How can I do something like that?"

"but you actually did that. You are the one who killed me. Only if you were not talking that time while I was driving, I wouldn't lose driving control. It's all because of you."

I became shocked. It is actually what happened. I was the one who was nonstop telling him to drive slowly. To pay attention to me, he lost control.

"I am sorry," I mumbled. Tears start making their way to my cheeks.

"sorry will not give me my life back." He said coming closer.

"how can I pay you back?" I cried.

"by giving me your life to fulfil our promise." He said and took out a huge knife from where god knows.

...

"Noooo," I screamed. I woke up. I start sweating. I took a glass of water from the nightstand. I drank it.

I missed those pills. They are finished. I need to buy more.

After drinking water, I placed the glass on the nightstand and look in front of me.

I saw joong.

Standing in front of me.

With that knife.

No, again those hallucinations because I missed pill.

"We should fulfill our promise," he said, coming closer.

"it is just a hallucination, calm down, y/n." I said to myself even though I can't believe that It's hallucination.

He started coming closer with that knife. I start sweating and panting. Some liquid is coming out from my mouth. I can't get the oxygen. I start breathing frequently. But still I can't get the oxygen my body needs. My body starts trembling.

"Y/n?"

Him;

I start getting ready. I have to reach the club. I wore ripped jeans and a white shirt. I shall meet Yeon- hwa there again tonight for her friend's birthday. I applied some lip balm and when i was about to spray my perfume i heard y/n's scream from her room. It's 9 pm. Not too late. Is she watching a ghost movie that she screamed so hard? No way!

Wait, she is pregnant. What if something happened to her?

I placed my perfume bottle on my dressing table and ran to her room. I saw the door was shutting. I knocked several times but no response from her. But I heard some whispers not clearly.

I twisted the door knob with much power and it broke. I entered her room and saw her laying on her bed. Her eyes are open. She seems terrified. Her body is shaking so much. And she is sweating when the AC is on. She is not looking at me but looking at the wall. She seems to be afraid of air or walls. She must be hallucinating something.

But she was shaking so much that I ran toward her. I hold her hand. Her hand is burning. She didn't look at me but looking at the wall, she says, "j-joong-ah please,"

I touched her forehead and realized she had a bad fever.

I looked at her lips and saw a lot of foam coming from her mouth.

I got scared.

I quickly called the ambulance.

Kindly vote and comment. if you loved it, share it with your other friends and help me grow a little bit