twenty one

fangirl
chapter twenty one | no one's point of view. 

eileen peered up at vinnie in awe

eileen peered up at vinnie in awe. he was stood in front of her, as she sat on the edge of the bed. he was shirtless, and he was looking at eileen with admiration. he had just taken off her top, so she sat with just her bra and pants on. he moves to kneel in front of her. "you're beautiful," he whispers, running his hands down her side of her arm. she sighs out in content.

"you're the most beautiful person in this world," he reminds her. this moment felt so intimate, her heart was basically beating out of her chest. she looked up at him with red cheeks, and he could feel his heart warm at the sight of her.

"i'm so sorry for everything i've done," he trails his lips down her neck. he was so close she could feel his heartbeat. "can you let me show you how sorry i am?" he tenderly whispers. eileen didn't even hesitate, she nodded. "yes," she whispers back. he moves away from her neck and leans in to kiss her lips.

before he can even meet his lips with hers, they both hear loud banging on vinnie's bedroom door. thankfully the door was locked, so the person just kept knocking. he moves away quickly and just curses, as eileen gasps out,  "oh my god." she leans down to grab her shirt before she lazily puts it back on.

vinnie makes sure she's fine, and he rolls his eyes as he walks to the door, and unlocks it, before ripping it open. "what?" he asks in a harsh tone, and his eyes widen as he sees who's in the doorway of his room.

faith is stood there with tears rolling down her cheeks, and anyone could tell she was wasted. she looks at vinnie with desperation before flinging herself into him and crying into his arms.

eileen looks at the pair intertwined in an embrace with furrowed eyebrows. she could feel the anger seep into her. she got furious just looking at the blonde headed girl for some reason. something about her just didn't feel right. vinnie's arms are by his side, with faith in his arms as she cries. he looks over at eileen and his face drops at her face.

"uh- are you okay?" he awkwardly asks, once he looked back at faith. she  sniffles and finally composes herself before throwing herself off of him and just looking at him. she's about to respond before she notices the girl sat on the bed, staring back at her. "oh great," she spits out and rolls her eyes at eileen. eileen's mouth opens, as she just stares back in shock.

"faith, what are you doing here? i thought you left la," vinnie says in confusion. she finally tears her gaze off of eileen, and looks back at vinnie. her eyes are watery, but now she holds an angry look.

"i just came to ask you for advice, but looks like you're busy, i'll go," she snaps, and it takes everything in eileen not to just straight up walk out. faith moves to leave the room, and vinnie grabs her hand, stopping her in her tracks. she turns around.