thirty four

fangirl
chapter thirty four | no one's point of view.

aaronhey eileen

aaron
hey eileen. can we talk whenever you get back in la?

"ouch," grayson winces, once he reads aaron's text from her phone. james just widens his eyes and ethan shrugs.

"obviously he wants to end whatever we had," she explains. they all nod and she just sighs. she didn't know how to feel.

it was all happening so fast- because it was. it had only been about four days since they came back from europe. they were on their last day in vegas, and she was exhausted. they had been busy, and she had filmed everything. she had planned to post a big vlog once she got back in los angeles. well after she spoke to aaron.

it was pretty evident that he was over her. i mean, why else would he leave her on read, and text her like that?

eileen
one attachment

halle
OUCH

jessie
im sorry babe

eileen
honestly im not as hurt as i thought i would be u know?

halle
thats good. im ready for u to get back. feels like its been forever since we've all hung out

halle
so now if u and aaron are over does that mean vinnie and u...

eileen
LMAO im pretty positive that vinnie is done with me

eileen
we agreed to being just friends

jessie
although i dont like him, in his defence, that was when u and aaron were talking

halle
^

eileen
idk guys. we'll just have to see how it maps out.

halle
DOES THAT MEAN A YES???

jessie
^^^^^^ ?!?!?!?!

eileen
it doesn't mean anything guys. i mean don't get me wrong, i love vinnie with my whole heart, but think all of the shit that has gone down since ive met him.

jessie
hold ON

jessie