sixteen

fangirl
chapter sixteen | no one's point of view.

a lot can change in the span of one month

it had been one month since eileen posted her tik tok.

she now had eleven million tik tok followers, two million instagram followers and almost a million subscribers on youtube.

it happened so fast, but eileen was made for this. she interacted with her fans daily, going live every single day. she randomly answered her dms, she was nice to everyone, and she was never in drama. she had started posting on youtube, and that's what she liked most.

after three weeks, seeing as it was already february, eileen started online school. it was easier with her schedule and it was just better.

she still hung out with sam, dylan, tristan jessie and halle, and she had made a ton of tik tok friends.

she had started talking to charli, avani, addison, aaron, troy, riley, larray, james charles, the dolan twins, chase— the list went on.

but nonetheless, that meant a full month of no contact with vinnie.

it hurt. seeing him on her for you page and having to act like she didn't like him. having to see his funny tik toks about random stuff she adored. not being able to call him randomly. not watching him stream. not even watching him on facetime while he played video games.

it hurt him too. in this month, his mental health was still bad— but it had gotten better than what it was. it was weird. whenever he would go live, he had to shrug comments off about her. he had to act like they hadn't almost been together that month before. it hurt watching all the tik tok guys comment on her instagram pictures, and it just hurt not being close.

"you want to move los angeles?" eileen asks her mother in shock and she smiles at her and nods.

"i think we all should. i see how much you love this, and it would be good for you. for us!" she exclaims and eileen doesn't know what to think.

"what— what about my friends?" eileen asks and danielle shakes her head at her daughter.

"sam and dylan and tristan are all going to ucla." she answers and eileen's eyes widen. "what— why did i not know this?" she questions and her mom laughs. "they just got accepted. honey, we've already talked about this. you know, since you've got a following, your friends did too. jessie and halle told me they would want to move as well."