𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Was that all?💔

He walked towards her making her stumble on her own foot steps as fear started erupting in her body. Not able to hold his scary gaze, she averted her eyes from his hatred which once held warm emotions for her. She despised this man standing in front of her who once captured her heart'. She came back to her senses as she felt a sharp pain on her wrist which was wrapped by his fingers in a deadly grip making her wince in pain.

"Chodein mera haath dard ho raha hai." Tears welled up in Hazaan eyes as she tried to get rid of his deadly grip on her wrist.

(Leave my hand, it's hurting)

"Why? When he holds your hand you don't tell him to back off. Huh?" Murad questioned Hazaan as he tightened his grip on her wrist making the tears to pour down through Hazaan's hazel orbs.

"He is my husband! He has every right on me as I have on him." Hazaan yelled at him as anger started welling up in her body slowly replacing the fear.

"Oh. Accha now he is your husband than who am I to you? Did you forget what we had..." The words never came out of Murad's mouth as a loud noise took place in the room making a pin drop silence which shocked Murad as he never expected the timid, extrovert and bubbly girl to slap him across the face.

"You were a mistake and you'll always be one! I was so blind in your trap which you called love to not see a cold blooded brute." Hazaan gritted out the words not knowing what the outcome of her honesty would cause her.

Fury and agony was all he felt towards her. He jerked her hand off of his grip and pushed Hazaan to the wall harshly making her yelp as her head started throbbing in pain. Blinded by rage, Murad wrapped his fingers on her throat and started choking her by pressing his fingers more firmly which caused her to squirm in his hold for the oxygen.

His next words were not for which Hazaan was prepared for "You are mine Hazaan! YOU.ARE.MINE. If I can't have you than no one can..." were the last words heard by Hazaan before everything went black.