𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

Do read the author's note below the chapter...

The silence in the car was comfortable but it was making efforts to speak to Aashir. Aashir's hands were on the steering wheel, he kept taking glances at Hazaan who was looking out of the window busy in her own sorrows.

Hazaan would never be quite while travelling anywhere in a car or on a flight. She would always keep talking or atleast tease anyone around her. But today, it was different she wasn't acting like her own self which was bothering Aashir alot.

Aashir decides to break the silence and asked, "How was your day in university today?"

Hazaan got stiffed by hearing this question, the scenarios of the whole day were making their appearances the window. She kept blinking her eyes in the hope that all the recurrence appearing in front of her hazel orbs would disappear.

"Hazaan I asked you something." Aashir said with a stern voice. It was troubling him at her lack of response.

"Ji, ji.. I heard. It was.. was a good day. Nothing new happened." Hazaan answered hesitantly.

(Yeah, yeah)

Aashir was about to throw a next question towards her but Hazaan beat it to him.

"How was your day? Did you get the deal for which you came here?" Hazaan said and changed the topic.

"It was good and we finally got the deal. It was hard though but we managed it." Aashir said and glanced towards Hazaan who was already looking at him.

"Congratulations bhaijaan. Treat banti hai fir toh." Hazaan clapped her hands like a two year old with a huge grin on her face making Aashir chuckle at her.

(I deserve a treat now.)

"Zarur. Hum wahi karne jaa rahe hai abhi pahuch jaayenge 10 minute mein." Aashir said making Hazaan nod at his response.

(Why not. We're going there only, will reach in 10 mins.)

Hazaan didn't want to make a conversation with Aashir anymore, she switched on the radio of the car which was playing loud punjabi songs.

She thanked radio jockey number of times in her mind for not playing any senti song.

Aashir got startled at the loud music and moved his hand towards the radio to lower the volume but before he could do it Hazaan held his palm in her tiny hand.

He didn't move his eyes from their joined hands which resulted him stopping the car abruptly at the side of the road.

"UMM.. BHAIJAAN KYA HUA? WHY DID YOU STOP THE CAR?" Hazaan said loudly as music was buzzing at a high volume in the car.

(UMM BHAIJAAN WHAT HAPPENED?)

Aashir removed his hand from her tiny palm and turned the volume low.

"Nothing. I just wanted to umm.. I wanted to..." He scratched his nape to give her a convenient answer.

"You just wanted to what? Pee?" Hazaan asked and bite her lip to control her giggle which was threatening to break out.

Aashir went red by hearing this although it was not something big but then also hearing it from Hazaan felt awkward for him so he replied her immediately.

"WHAT? NOOOOO" Aashir yelled and Hazaan laughed.

He got mesmerized by seeing the beauty beside him to laugh so carelessly as if there's no stress or dejection existed in the world. Her laugh was like Momina Mustehsan voice to his ears.He was happy and content that he made her laugh. He was feeling proud that he was the one who made his Hazaan laugh.