𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

♔︎|| 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐙𝐀 ||♔︎

"Aap agar soch rahe hai, mujhse nikah karne ke baad aap meri zindagi ke hero ban jaoge aur main aap ki ho jaungi toh aap badi ghalat fehmi mein hai, Mirza."

Her words ceased his steps. His fingers curled into a fist, trying to control his rage which was bubbling inside him by hearing her disobedient tone. He blew out a puff of air and slowly turned around with an emotionless face.

He was Altan Mirza, who was going to succeed his father's dynasty after being crowned the next mafia leader of Pakistan's Mafia. He never listened to anybody denying him in his thirty-one years of life let alone anyone be extremely blunt to him.

"That's where you are wrong, Hoor. I don't intend to be your hero because I'm not one."

He sauntered towards her, making her take several steps back in dread until her frame crashed to the wall.

Altan leaned down to her height and placed his hand at her sides, caging her fragile state. Mahoor turned her face away and pushed herself more into the wall.

His gaze fell on her left which was shivering uncontrollably. He remembered the time when Zorawar mistakenly said it out loud about Mahoor's anxiety.

Altan didn't know the reason for this mental illness but he was keen to know the case which caused it.

Taking her trembling hand in his, Altan whispered,"Mai har kahani ka villain hi raha hu aur yeh kahani bhi koi alag nahi hogi. Tum apni ijazat se ha kahogi toh khushi hogi par nahi bhi razi ho toh koi baat nahi," his lips curled into a wicked smile, seeing tears gather in her eyes. “Altan Mirza, har cheez apni bana hi leta hai aur tum toh meri tab hi ho chuki thi jab pehli dafa meri nazarein tumse mili thi.”