𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Hazaan was trying to sleep but a knock on the door vanished all her efforts. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and pajamas.

Hazaan thought it might be her mother or Ashaz at this time of the night so she opened the door without wearing any dupatta.

But all the colour of her face vanished when she saw it was none another than Murad who was standing there in his night clothes.

"Aap yaha? Rukiye." She went back to her bed and grab the dupatta and covered herself.

(You here? Wait.)

"Chalo khuda ka shukar hai tum mein kam se kam itni toh sharam bachi hai ki dupatta odhti ho." She didn't understand why he said this.

(Oh thank god atleast some shame is left in you so that you are wearing a stroller.)

"Murad talk properly or else get out of my room. I won't take any kind of insult related to my clothes or to my character!" Hazaan exclaimed at Murad.

"Oh! we are using our mouth too much for our own good, Aren't we?"Murad said to Hazaan and took a step forward towards her and as always Hazaan took a step back.

"Jaaiye yaha se raat ke 12:30 ho rahe koi dekhega toh kya sochega please jaaiye." Hazaan pleaded to Murad at which he frowned and took another step towards her.

(Go from here it's already 12:30 in the morning if anyone will see it then what will they say. Please go.)

"Tumhe toh aadat hogi na yeh sab ki toh ab kaisi haya, huh? Aise libaaz pehenna, mall mein khule aam logo ke saamne naachna aur najaane kya kya karke aayi hogi tum Lahore mein." Hazaan was shocked hearing those words from Murad he was never like this before.

Tears welled up in Hazaan's eyes for the second time in a day.

(You must have been used to it so now why are you shying away,huh? You wear these kind of clothes then you dance infront of everyone in the mall and god knows what you have done in Lahore.)

"What are you saying? Have you gone mad? How can you even think so low about me Murad? You aren't the same anymore. I'm nothing like what you say and take it and fix this in your mind." A lonely tear slipped down from Hazaan's eyes she quickly wiped it not to show him that how his words are affecting her.

"You've forgotten how to talk to elders Hazaan, I see. You should be taught a lesson what say?" Murad was angry now that how could Hazaan talk to him like that.

Hazaan was an extrovert and very open minded girl which never created problems in her life. She was an outspoken person who never kept her thoughts to herself whenever she felt the need to share it. Her bubbly nature was adored by everyone in the family. Nobody ever questioned her attire or pointed anything on her character. Her ammi taught her that no matter what happens you should never take insults or judgements passed on you. One should always protect her dignity and most of all her self respect.

"I'm saying for the last time, get out Murad." Hazaan was now getting scared of him and took a step back to get away from Murad's proximity but her back collided with the wall.

Murad out of nowhere gripped her jaw firmly, his nail digging in her soft flesh. She winced when his grip on her chin tightened more.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. Understood? I don't like it when you show me this outspoken shit side of yours. Behave like a sweet innocent girl not a rebel or else it won't do any good to you." With that Murad jerked his hand off of her chin and strode out of Hazaan's room.