Observing From Afar

Unknown POV

Swimming around and through the many reef corals; though particularly close to the Techno Reef. Is a Harmonia troll; she is sort of a dark purple that fades to black near her pink pixelated heart. On her back sit a pair of dark purple see-through webbed wings. Her purple, white and coral pink hair is held up in a spongy band of linked sky blue seashells. On her purple fin like ears are also two sky blue seashells as earrings. Her bright sky blue eyes are searching through all the corals for anything that can give her new inspiration for a song. Searching high and low through the oceans currents, yet finding nothing. Until she spots a blue blur out of the corner of her left eye.

Turning her head to the left; her eyes land on a Techno troll

Turning her head to the left; her eyes land on a Techno troll. They were a dark blue that fades to black near their pink pixelated heart. They have their green hair held up in a spongy band of purple and dark blue coral rocks. The purple Harmonia troll thought that she was the only one that preferred her hair to be up. She kept observing the dark blue Techno troll from a distance; using the corals to stay out of sight. They were swimming closer to the Techno Reef; they then swim up to the stage that the Techno trolls have. That's when I notice the large crowd of Techno trolls. They were all watching the Techno troll that she had been following.

They then shout out to the crowd "What's up my Techno trolls?" They all shout out in happiness; he then grabs two squishy purple ear plugs that are like the purple Harmonia troll's sky blue ones. He starts mixing and looping samples together for the crowd with his synthesizer. A little green button then floats down onto the synthesizer and says "C'mon King Trollex." The purple Harmonia troll's eyes widen in shock that she was following the King of the Techno trolls around.

He then starts singing "One more time! Were gonna celebrate. One more time!" The beat of the music is getting built up high and the hype for the beat drop is palpable in the waters currents. The green button then says "C'mon, c'mon. Hit me King Trollex" Then King Trollex slams his hand down on the green button; in doing that he released a wave of pure pixelated energy as the beat dropped. She felt the powerful pulse of pixelated energy as the beat dropped and knew she had to come back for more. Usually it was her that built up hype for the beat drop. Yet she never got to experience how it felt when the energy was released in a pixelated wave. The party lasted for many hours into the night and she was hooked. When the crowd started to leave; she noticed that the green button saw her.

{Disclaimer:
I don't own anything other than my oc's and whatever else that I have added into the story.
Author's Note:
This is my (rishu_omisha on Wattpad) story only and I dont like copy writers like people who steal stories then post them somewhere else or on another website as the own. However I am always willing to help other people out if they have writers block or need an oc or even a whole story plot line; just give me a message and I will reply to you.}

King Trollex' POV

As the crowd started leaving; Beat says "There's someone over there watching us; King Trollex." Looking in the direction of where Beat's looking; I see a purple troll quickly speeding away from their former hiding spot. I start swimming after the purple troll as quickly as I can. They take a quick glance behind them; only to see that I am keeping pace with them. Then they try to lose me by weaving in between the corals, but I still managed to keep them in my sights. After awhile of swimming after them; they disappear in front of me. I slow down and try searching for them again. Yet when I'm about to give up; I see their back in some reflective coral. Swimming around behind them and quietly swim closer.

As I draw closer to them; I notice that she is sort of a dark purple that fades to black near her pink pixelated heart. On her back sit a pair of dark purple see-through webbed wings. Her purple, white and coral pink hair is held up in a band of linked sky blue seashells. On her purple fin like ears are also two sky blue seashells as earrings. She turns around; her bright sky blue eyes land on me. Her eyes widen shock with some fear for some reason and some beautifully intricate markings light up on her. While I am watching her; she turns away from me to dart away, but I ask "Why are you hiding from me?" She freezes in her tracks, slowly turning towards me. Her lovely, bright sky blue eyes lock on with mine, but then she quickly adverts them to the coral below us. She then stutters out in a frightened voice "I-I... I'm not... mea-ant to-o be he-ere."

Tilting my head in confusion; I ask her calmly "And why would that be?" She peeks up at me and replies quietly "I'm not mea-ant to be thi-is far o-out from Lume-" I tilt my head in a bit more confusion, but decide to ask her "Did you like the rave party?" Almost instantly I see a change in her; she answers more confidently and with excitement "Yes; I loved it. I never knew that it felt so amazing when the beat drops and the pixelated wave of energy that washed over me... It... It was like nothing I've ever experienced before." Smiling at her excited answer; her eyes widen in realisation at what I did. I then introduce myself "I am Trollex and you are?" Shyly she answer me while looking at the corals again "I am Melodia." I nod then ask with uncertainty "Do you mind me asking how you have wings or your markings that can glow?"

She giggles a little, but answers "I am a Harmonia troll. Harmonia trolls have special markings that can glow and are known to have wings. However we also have another gift, but I can't tell you what it is. Yet even with these differences though; we are still very much mistaken for being Techno trolls by others." Listening to her about the Harmonia trolls; gets me thinking. I then say "I have never heard of Harmonia trolls before. Only the legends about other music genre trolls." Melodia nods, but then says "We used to be quite well-known before the whole six string fiasco for our firm belief that all music is very much needed. Never just the one. One of our mottos is; Together and united we stand as one, Separated and apart we fall as pieces. We love all kinds of music, even combining genres together in perfect harmony."

To say that I am shocked would be an understatement. Guess the shock is written on my face cause Melodia starts to chuckle. "Would I be able to meet you again?" I ask wearily while watching her reaction. Melodia looks to be deep in thought for a little bit; she then reaches up to her seashell band and pulls off a single shell. She cups the shell in her hands and brings it up to her lips. Melodia then whispers something intangible to it. The shell glows for a few seconds then stops. She holds it out to me; I take the shell and grab a single green glowing sting and tie it to the shell.

Placing the shell necklace around my neck and ask "What does this do?" She answers me "Well; the seashell will glow brightly if danger is nearby or it will create a rift so to speak to the Lumeria Reef if you say 'Till all is One." Melodia notices how late it is getting then says "Till we meet once more, Trollex." She then disappears right in front of me and I smile as I head back to the Techno Reef. Hoping that I will see her again; however that won't be for a few years sadly...