Partying Love Confessions

Melodia's POV

A good ten minutes later we are arrive at Lumeria Reef. I spy Aragona near the back of the coral stage while I also see Dizzy Jamz; Atem's girlfriend jamming out with the crowd. The stage is made from the most beautiful LED reef corals with laserlights shining from it and everything. Atem then appears next to her and they both start singing and dancing together. Watching them for a bit; I then grab hold of Trollex's hand and drag him with me towards the stage. I swim over and unshrink my Heartstone synthesizer. Then swim up to my Tremor drums; grabbing my two glowing drumsticks. Waiting for the right time to join the beat; when it comes.

I start drumming out with artificial techno sounds coming from my Tremor drums. Trollex is shocked that it has very Techno like sounds. Smiling I start singing backup for Atem and Dizzy Jamz. Then Ulazace blinks onto the stage with his electro rock guitar and adds to the music's beat. Lotus and Blossom then also blink onto the stage and join in with the beat. Lotus with his keyboard samples of country pop and Blossom with her hip hop sequencer beats.

We all start adding our unique genre sounds to the beat when Atem then takes over the tremor drums from me and Dizzy Jamz blinks in her classical funk drum bass. They start playing together in perfect harmony; quickly I glitch over to my personal Heartstone synthesizer where Trollex happens to be with Beat. I get there then start singing with the beat and using the rythum of the music to move around while fueling my heartbeat. My siblings and I take turns singing with Dizzy Jamz and Trollex joining in.

~~~~~~☆☆☆ Time Skip ☆☆☆~~~~~~

We all raved for many, many hours on end with me hyping up the beat then dropping with my usual move. Trollex joined in with me and I allowed him to use my Heartstone synthesizer when I did my moves. We were in perfect harmony; blending most genre's of music together as one. Trollex and I were quite close while at my Heartstone synthesizer; using it together. Beat even joined in a few times with the pixel wave of energy. We were all so into the music that I didn't even notice how close Trollex and I were. Until we were brushing up against eachother; we were both blushing. Me more so then him, my brother Atem noticed and sent me a look saying 'Go for it!' I just shake my head at this then keep going strong next to Trollex. Trollex and I get even closer to eachother; we were now both side by side moving with the Techno music beat.

Trollex looks at me from the side then grabs my hand and starts to dance with me. I keep up perfectly with his fast paced upbeat moves. We are smiling and laughing with eachother as we are having fun. The beats hype then gets almost unbearable until Trollex throws me into the air. Doing my usual beat drop move and then landing back in Trollex's arms. He holds me in his arms for a while longer; looking deeply into my sky blue eyes. As I do the same in turn, but I'm looking into Trollex's jewel green eyes. We start to lean in towards eachother; every troll is so lost in the rythum that no one notices. Our lips meet; an explosion of sparks ignite in time with some pretty powerful beats in the music. My eyes are closed, but I can see the sparks of energy. We break apart for breath and I open my eyes. Staring into his eyes searching them for any regret, yet i see none.

We stayed like that for a bit longer before we separated and got back to the music. Yet we still stayed very close to eachother as we kept hyping the beat up before dropping it. We did that for another few hours before some trolls started to leave. A good number of tired Harmonia trolls showed the exhausted Techno trolls where they can stay for the night. We kept the party raving for another five hours before we too were exhausted. I looked at Trollex who was a bit tired; glancing around for any troll. After seeing no one else except Aragona; I grab Trollex's hand and pull him along. We swim for a bit with Aragona following us before we got to my favourite spot in all of Lumeria Reef. I pull the long glowing seaweed out of the way a little then motion for him to follow me. We come across a beautiful underwater air pocket that held a lovely waterfall and lush land plants that grow on a small sandy beach.

Aragona stays in the water; keeping my eggs wet and starts to doze off. I get out of the water and float a little before I move a little to allow Trollex to see the cave. Looking at Trollex; I see him amazed at the beauty of it. A sly smile makes its way onto my face and when Trollex is near enough to me. I tackle him onto the sand; laughing as I catch him by total surprise that he actually squeaks. However he quickly rolls us and pins me down underneath him. We stare at eachother; smiling up at him as he smiles down at me. He leans down and kisses me again; we break apart after a few minutes. Trollex is blushing, but then asks me while looking to the right "Dont you already have a mate and if so where are they now?" I shake my head sadly and then smile at him with a very dark blush dusting my cheeks.

I lift my left hand up to his cheek and turn his face towards me. I then lean up and kiss him; after pulling away do I see he looks so confused still. Sighing softly; I answer his question "I do not have a mate for I met my soul mate a few years ago." I smile at him when he finally understands; his eyes widening a little. We just stay in eachothers embrace for a bit longer with Aragona snoozing nearby with my eggs. Biting my lip a little; I ask "Is it really alright that I already have three eggs though Trollex and do we tell our kingdoms about us Trollex?" "I don't really mind if you have eggs or kids already. It's up to you Melodia on if we tell the others about us, but I never want to let you go... Now that I have found what my heart yearns for other then music and family." Trollex replies with a smile; I blush like crazy and bury my face into his chest as he chuckles.