Triple The News

Melodia's POV

A few years have now passed since I last saw King Trollex, but I never forgot him. I really miss him; even though we only met eachother once for a few minutes. My pixelated heart aches for him; I know deep down that he is my soul mate. Even though I now have three little bundles of joy on the way; looking over to my three eggs. I hope to see Trollex again and tell him that I love him. But that's wishful thinking; I turn my gaze to look over the beautiful Lumeria Reef from the Harmonious Citadel. Watching all the Harmonia trolls go about their lives and the beautiful colours. Thinking back to the day that I found out that I was having my eggs.

I remember being so shocked that I never noticed that I had my eggs, but then that all changed upon seeing them. Three of the most beautiful eggs that I have ever layed my eyes on. I made sure to wrap each one of my eggs up in their own blanket. My first egg is a mix of light and dark blues wrapped in a light purple blanket, my second egg is a mix of light and dark purples wrapped in a light pink blanket and my last egg is a mix of light and dark pinks wrapped in a light yellow blanket. They are the most precious gifts in the whole world to me besides my memory of meeting King Trollex. Remembering fondly just yesterday when I had announced to the kingdom that we will have three new heirs to the throne.

¤¤¤Flashback to yesterday¤¤¤

After wrapping my three gorgeous eggs up in some blankets. I walk over to my balcony; overlooking all of Lumeria Reef. Placing my hand on my pixelated heart and then letting lose a rave wave to get all trolls attention. They soon gather round to hear what has their Queen so excited. Taking in a deep breath to calm my nerves and to also centre myself. I then speak calmly and clearly to my subjects "My fellow Harmonia trolls; I have some amazing news for you all... *taking another breath* Today is a very special day as I have three beautiful eggs and when they hatch we will have three new heirs to the throne of Harmonia." The whole crowd went wild with joy, happiness and excitement. I swim back to my three eggs and pick all three up carefully. Cautiously I swim back to the balcony and allow all the Harmonia trolls to see the three eggs. They all go wild and immediately want to throw a massive rave party for the arrival of the three eggs.

¤¤¤End of Flashback¤¤¤

The whole kingdom was abuzz with excitement and planning for a massive rave party. My four younger siblings were also helping out with planing it all out so it goes smoothly. They already picked out the perfect place to have it; a beautiful coral reef. Just a little ways outside of the Harmonia kingdoms border. My younger twin brother; Atem showed me the place that many called Unitiy Reef and I loved it. I helped with a few little things here and there such as the music pplus the lights. Yet I remained close to my three eggs and was very protective of them. Never going too far from them; almost always being right next to them.

My littlest brother; Lotus and his twin; Blossom then came up with a great way to keep the eggs close to me. Yet also keeping them well protected at all times. I loved their little ingenious invention and helped them make it. It involved having my old friend be a model for us with the invention invention her. Once it was made; I placed my three eggs within it. Only allowing my dear friend; Aragona to keep them protected. While they are attached to her back; right between her shoulders, but before her large spinal fin.

 While they are attached to her back; right between her shoulders, but before her large spinal fin

¤¤¤Series of tiny Flashbacks¤¤¤

She was the most spectacular being; my best friend since we were both very young. Her scales are a dazzling array of wonderful colours. While her eyes are the softest shade of merigold yellow. Her personality is that of a shy yet fierce protector and only loyal to the Harmonia kingdom. I was only two years old when I found her egg and helped her hatch from it. When our eyes met; we just knew that we were meant to be the best of friends. As we grew up together; we were inseparable from then on. Wherever one of us went the other always followed. I introduced her to my four younger siblings a few years later. Aragona became very protective of them and regarded them as her family too.

My parents didn't like it one bit that I had befriended one of the most feared and mythical Leviathan species to ever exist. Aragona's species was called the Unitarian Leviathan. There is a saying that if you ever see one... then it Will be the last thing you will ever see. One day when me and my siblings were all busy playing. Another Unitarian Leviathan thought that we would make the perfect meal for it to eat. Before it got the chance to though; Aragona came charging out of nowhere and fought it off. My younger siblings had raced off to mother and father. Meanwhile we all watched in shock as Aragona beat the other Unitarian Leviathan into submission. The other Unitarian Leviathan was a male due to its rather dull colouration.

She rose to her full height while staring at him in pure loathing anger. Aragona then let lose a terrifying roar of pure rage at him; right in his face causing him to flee from her enraged form in pure terror. Ever since that day when my parents and a number of Harmonia trolls witnessed that mighty battle; they slowly warmed up to Aragona. They also came round to the idea of having a Guardian to protect the kingdom. Later on gave Aragona in a grand ceremony the title of 'Harmony Guardian'. All Harmonia trolls welcomed her with open arms and we rave partied for a few days.

¤¤¤End of tiny Flashbacks¤¤¤

My siblings are so busy taking care of and making sure all the preparations made are in perfect order. Aragona stayed right by my side while all of that was happening. She was also growling at any troll who got too close to my eggs for her liking. When Atem came to get me; Aragona growled a little at him. He just chuckled at her while shaking his head with a fond smile. Atem then says "I do hope that you will be like this if me or my future mate were to have any eggs Aragona. Also Melodia; all the preparations are finished and we are only awaiting you, the eggs and of course Aragona our fierce protector." I nod then ask Aragona "May I strap the invention to your back for my eggs; Aragona my dear friend?" Of course she turns her back to me eagerly awaiting it. I strap it to Aragona's back with my three eggs in it. We all made our way to the reef that Atem chose for this rave party.