Chapter 6: The Surprise

"Minions, get the goo ready."

"Yes sir."

"I'll be taking that. . ."

"Hey! W-what are you gonna do?"

"Just making you..."

"Useful. . ."

I felt my heart jump. I stressed, I knew Chloe could stand long but I stressed none the less. I hovered around my room, thinking of escape plans to save her. Maybe we can sneak in as corrupted or just burst in. . . Suddenly I decided to think about something else. I've been worried about Chloe all afternoon I never thought about my backstory. So I started thinking about what Beat, Limbo, and Gear told me. I thought about Cyan and Paradise. I imagined light green hills and plain white trees. A giant sun that was smiling. That's the Paradise I want to be in. . . I thought happily. I breathed until Gear bursted through my door. My mind flung back into reality and I looked at Gear.

"Blixer's army is coming. Limbo and Beat are getting prepared but they'll need your help." I nodded rapidly, shocked on how quickly this came. Before I was in a happy area, now I'm helping my friends get ready for an attack. I quickly helped Limbo and Beat get the defenses ready while Gear got the weapons ready. I never looked at the weapons they had, I saw them use it when Chloe was taken but I so shocked I never noticed that they had them.

I stopped what I was doing and stared at them. There was four columns, labeled with Limbo, Gear, Beat, and. . . Chloe. I tilted my head down a little while reading it. Limbo had a pink spear, Beat had a sea blue trident, and Gear had sky blue, double edge sword. But Chloe's column was empty. Gear noticed me and flew toward me.

"Where is Chloe's weapon?" I asked. Hoping that it was safe.

"Chloe always has it her, it a extendable claw. She can use it to defend herself. You know. . . In Blixer's castle." Gear said the sentence in a unsure way. I started to think she had doubt. I felt the same way and felt ashamed, I lowered my head down, sighed, and walking away. After two steps Limbo yelled,

"They're here!" I panicked and Gear pushed me behind a rock. Then, she threw Beat and Limbo's weapons to them. But there was something different about the shapes coming. It wasn't Barracuda, it was something else. A square with gears. One claw for a hand and the other with sharp talons. It looked a lot like Chloe. Did Chloe make it? Is that Chloe?! I started to breathe heavily, panic rushed through my veins. Were we wrong? I hope we weren't wrong, maybe that's another corrupted square. Stop panicking, she's fine. Right? There was a giant shake in the earth and Gear shoved me behind a rock. I was extremely frightened, not because we're getting attacked, just because I worried about Chloe. I peaked me head around the rock and was stunned.

A bright pink square was standing in the opening of the cave, every few seconds they twitched. One of their hands were a mechanical claw and the other was a hand with razor sharp claws. Limbo, Beat, and Gear were staring at them too.

"Chloe?" Gear mumbled pretty loudly. There was a long silence she spoke,

"WHerE Is hIRo?!" Her voice was warbled and robotic to an extent. She stepped forward.

"He's not here!" Limbo yelled. That made feel happy is a strange way. I was panicking but now I'm more calm. It's like, I am important, I mean, I am but, important in a special way. Like, someshape or someshapes care for me. I heard Chloe mumble,

"I HavE To gIVe sOMetHIng TO blIXer..." Suddenly, she raised her mechanical claw and stated, "WEll, I'Ll jUSt tAKe oNE of YOu." Then she pointed her hand at one of the three. "ENenY, MenEY, miNEy, mO." Then her hand locked on, "LIMBO!"

"NO!" I yelled but her claw was already doing the motion. Chloe looked in my direction and I ducked my head. Her claw tips stabbed into Limbo torso. Light blue goo started to flow out. Tears were starting to form in his eyes. Chloe lifted him up and said, "SOmeONe eLSe wILl vISt nEXt tIMe. . ." Then she left with Limbo mumbling one last word before he passed out.

"Hiro. . ."

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, sorry for being dead. School has been um, dumb.

Sorry for a chapter longer then most, I had a lot of ideas.

Anyway, I have a little animation for yall in the next chapter.

Here is my Christmas present to yall.

Happy Holidays!