Chapter 2: The Other Blue Shapes

"Another one? How?" another female voice asked

     My head was still spinning but I don't feel any pain. My mind finally fixed itself and I saw, the light blue helicopter, another cube but it was bigger than me, with one single tear down its right eye, and to the side, a blue pirate ship with an eyepatch on its left eye. I realized that I wasn't the only blue shape in this universe.

     "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked

     "We should probably tell you that. Ahem. I'm Gear." The helicopter stated "That's Chloe the cube, and Beat the ship."

     "Hi..." Chloe said

     "Ahoy." Beat said

     "What's your name?" Chloe asked

     "I'm Hiro." I said

     "Hiro aye." Beat said with smirk "How are ye not corrupted yet?"

     "Corrupted?" I questioned

     "Yeah, if your corrupted you turn pink, like Barracuda." Chloe stated

     "Who is Barracuda" I wondered

     "The triangle guy I saved you from" Gear said

     "Oh, is that why the ground and ocean hurt when I touched it?" I asked

     "Yeah" Beat said "but ships like me are immune to de perilous waters, but we can't go on land." Beat whispered to Gear, saying something about a boss. Gear nodded and went into the cave. She came out with a cactus looking shape made of circles. But it was different from the other shapes, he was covered in spikes and one pupil smaller than the other. One side more spiker then the other side. It's left hand had sharp claws but the other hand has dulled claws. His color was the strangest. It looked like a bright pink, like he was corrupted.

     I was terrified of him but I asked him "Who are you?" 

     "I'm Limbo, the leader of this clan, you are?" He said. His voice was scratchy and deep. His face was serious, like he wasn't messing around.

    "That's Hiro, I found him on the ground dying, luckily I got to him before Barracuda did." Gear said

     "Where is his Heart?" Limbo asked

     "You're right, he doesn't have a heart." Chole said

     "What heart?" I wondered. I might have known something about it but it wasn't coming back to me.

     "A heart is what ye aim for if ye want something to become corrupted, but Blixer has jars of pink ooze." Beat stated

     "But you don't have heart your, different." Limbo said "Barracuda might told Blixer about you, so he must be looking for you."

     "Can he stay with us, Limbo?" Chloe asked

    "Fine. But it's for his own good" Limbo replied

     "Yay!" Gear exclaimed "Another one! You should tell him about your secret everyone is this clan knows."

     "Oh, my appearance, fine." Limbo said.