Chapter 4: The Crisis

"Someone new has arrived sir." A voice stated

     " Who is that newcomer?" A deep, scratchy voice said

     " It was a light blue square, same color as the rebels." The voice answered

     " Is this square special in any way?" The scratchy voice asked

     " It had no heart." The other voice said

     " I want him here. . ." The scratchy voice said "Go after it Barracuda! I want it and its friends alive. . .   For now. . ."

     "HIRO!" I woke up. Chloe was there trying to get me out of my bed.

     "Get up! Limbo arranged a clan meeting." she said

     "Oh ok," I got out of bed and followed Chloe to the main room.

    "Finally, your awake!" Gear exclaimed "Now we can get started."

    "Yes we can," Limbo said " Anyways, I noticed something fishy going on at the tower."

    "Not many corrupted shapes have been coming in or out." Beat stated

    "They must be planning an attack so we need to stay alert." limbo said

     "An attack?" I thought, why would they want to attack us?

     "I hear something, Chloe and Hiro hide!" Limbo ordered. I took Chloe's hand and we hid behind a rock. Then Barracuda popped up with a bunch of corrupted cacti. Rock music was playing as he entered.

     "Where is the blue square?" he said. He sounded aggravated, like he just wanted to get this done

    "He's not here. . ." Gear said

    "Very funny, I know its here." Barracuda answered

     "Why should we give him to you anyway?" Beat asked

     "So I won't just take you guys and the square would be here, alone." Barracuda said

     "I'm gonna go out." Chloe whispered to me.

     "Don't do it, I would rather die then see you die!" I told her, but it was too late, she got out from behind the rock.

     "I am the square you are looking for!" Chloe yelled. Barracuda looked and grabbed her with his are, she passed out because of the force.

     "Pleasure doing business with you. . . " and he and his army left. I was devastated, one of my only friends gone. Why? I asked myself. Why would she do this? Why would she give her life for mine? And how did Barracuda know about my exitance? How did this all happened? These questions burred me, I felt like I was drowning in my own mind. 

     Then, it hit me. That triangle starring at me when I first emerged, that was Barracuda. He saw me, he was the one who knew about my exitance. That made me believe that I was the reason that Chole got taken. All this was overflowing my mind, I just wanted to cry. I cured up on the ground and bursted into tears. Everyone heard my weeping and rushed over.

     "It's my fault. . . I was the reason Barracuda found us. . . I'm the reason Chloe is now gone. . . It's all my fault."

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting parts in a while. It's pretty hard to make a good story now.

I'll try to put parts out more often, but until then,

Have a nice life!