Chapter Four

Zayn's P.O.V

"Get up, Get Up, Get Up!!" Julian yelled bouncing on my bed and I groaned "come on its morning! And I'm hungry!" he yelled still jumping he jumped off and got in front of me "come on Daddy, get up!" he yelled. He just called me Daddy....my Son called me Daddy. I already know I'm going to get attached today, it was Sunday today and it was 8:36 am. Liam would be here soon, I got up and saw him sitting on the ground smiling "hi." he said and I laughed "are you hungry?" I asked he nodded his head "I'll go brush my teeth! I know where my things are!" he said running out of the room giggling, I started thinking on how we were gonna work with Julian...since only us know...it's to early to think. I got up from my bed and went to the restroom and fixed my hair and brushed my hair, 'Ding' must be Liam I ran down stairs and opened the door I saw Liam and Danielle "hey guys!" I said and they both smiled at me "hey Zayn!" Liam said "hello" Danielle said and hugged me "so where is he at?" Danielle asked "I think in the restroom he's brushing his teeth" I said and Danielle nodded "Daddy!....Where are you?" Julian asked from upstairs "down stairs! We have guests!" I yelled and I heard little footsteps coming down fast "daddy?" Liam asked and I nodded smiling it was still a bit weird but I was gonna treat him like I've been there since he was born. I still can't believe that day. I felt a tug on my leg and he was staring at me "Hello Julian" Danielle said smiling reaching down to his level he came a bit out from my leg "hi." he said smiling his hand out and she smiled again and shook his small toddler hand "nice to meet you Julian!" she said "nice to meet you to!" he said giggling "daddy....?" Julian asked "yes?" I said "can you make me food?" he asked making puppy eyes "sure you guys want anything?" I asked "we ate already thank you" Danielle said "hey Julian! Wanna watch Toy story??" Liam asked and Julian smiled "yeah!" and he grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him to the couch and Danielle laughed "you got a handful Zayn! But I gotta hand it to you, he looks a lot like you" she said which made me smile "I know!" I said happy and we walked to the kitchen "I'll help you!" she offered And I nodded "he likes pancakes?" I said "do you have pancake mix?" she asked "I think so" I said "Daddy!! Daddy!! I want ears on my pancake" he said yelling smiling and Danielle and I laughed "found it and okay!" she said "now go back to Liam to watch the movie" I said and he nodded and ran out "I was thinking should I take him to the park?" I asked while mixing the mix "it's a beautiful day yeah you should plus Liam told me he loves the outside" she said turning the stove on "would you like to join us?" I asked and she nodded "but what are we gonna do? I mean like....., we can't hide him forever....." I just said and Liam came in with Julian on his back while Julian was holding on "that's true Zayn. We'll have to tell Simon and see what we can do" Liam told me and he put Julian down, we started making pancakes for me and Julian. The food was done and Julian was sitting on a stool waiting playing with his fork I put his pancakes on a plate and gave them to him with a cup of chocolate milk.!

[A/N] - Ahh! I love you all!! Thank you for the reads and votes!! It just gives me a boost to keep writing an that y'all like it! :D anyways thanks again! Tomorrow I'll write again!(: