Chapter Six.

Danielle's P.O.V

"Dani! Shhhh.....there going to hear us" he said putting his finger to his lip and I laughed "okay..." since we couldn't go anywhere we decided to have a battle with some toy guns that shoot foam balls "come on..." he whispered and started crawling he looked so cute! He had camo pants, a white shirt and he had the black lines on his cheeks with one of Zayn's tie wrapped around his head with black vans on! I had the plain dark green pants with combat boots and a white tank top with a head band around my curly hair with the black lines on me, we haven't spotted the enemy yet, I then heard footsteps "Julian! I hear footsteps hide over there!" I whispered an he ran quietly to the other side where the table was and he got under the table cloth was covering him I ran quickly to go with him "come on before they get you!" he said and I went in he put his head down to the ground and whispered "I see feet" he said and pulled the trigger back an the gun was loaded now the footsteps got closer he put the gun under and lifted it a bit he put his tiny fingers on the trigger and looked again but the table cloth was lifted and we saw Zayn "ah! Found you!!" but Julian pulled the trigger an the ball hit Zayn and Zayn then hit the ground pretending to die and Julian giggled and went to Zayn and poked him then Liam came in and looked at me and I went under the table and started running up stairs and I heard Liam run behind me "Danielle! You can run but you can't hide!" he yelled and we both laughed I ran behind the couch and hid there "Danielle...." he said slowly walking around pointing his gun I then did a roll out and jumped up and yelled "Li!" and shot him and he laughed and fell on the ground "Dani-" and he closed his eyes pretending to die I skipped on over and went next to him "you'll be missed Li-Li." I said and he smiled "I'm back!" he yelled and I smiled and I gave him a quick peck when we heard screaming down stairs we got up hand in hand and went down to see Zayn spinning Julian around "We won Julian!" I said smiling and Zayn put him down and he ran to me "Yay!" he said an I picked him up "what do the winners get?" Julian asked "hmmm....Pizza?" Zayn said and Julian nodded "YES!" he said smiling and I laughed and put him down "I'll go order it" Zayn said and left and Liam smiled at Julian "Hi." he said and Liam laughed "pizza's on it way!" Zayn said walking in and we all smiled and went to the couch.

[A/N] - Quick Update! :D hope you liked it the boys should be in the next chapter if not then the next one! So yeh! Thanks for reading! I'll update once more again later! Byee People,!(: