Chapter Nine.

Mariah's P.O.V

I sat in the corner of my room crying, ever since I got home I cried. I would be gone soon, I had to see Julian. I looked at my phone '6:16' I was going to call Zayn. No. I can't...but I want to see Julian....Why was Everything hard?! I unlocked my phone and went into my recent calls. There was Zayn's number my finger hovered above the number ready, to press it I would have to tell him he would have to take care of him now....I pressed down on the number and it started ringing. I put the phone on speaker. "hello?"

Zayn's P.O.V

I was making Julian dinner while he played with his toys that he had with him in the case when my phone rang in my pocket I put the spoon back down in the pot and took my phone out of my pocket and saw Mariah calling "hello?" I said I heard sobs on the line "Mariah?" I said "Zayn..." she said softly still crying. "Zayn......Listen. I'll be over. I need to tell you in person and I want to see Julian. Don't tell him" she said still crying "umm..okay. I won't" I said "bye Zayn. See you soon."

Mariah's P.O.V

I hung up and got up and grabbed the keys and walked out of my room I didn't care how I looked my hair was in a messy bun and I had black skinnies on with a blue collar shirt on with my black vans on, I walked to my car and got in I looked back and saw Julian's car seat....I missed him and it's only been a few day.

Zayn's P.O.V

I called Liam "hey Zayn!" he said happy "Mariah is coming." I said "what?! Right now??" he asked "yeah she just called me she had to tell me something in person and she wanted to see Julian but she was crying." I said "hmmm...call me again when she leaves to tell me!" he said "okay I'm going to change Julian I'll call you later" I said "bye Zayn. Good luck" he said "thanks. Bye Liam" and I hung up "Come on Julian! We're gonna change you!" I said and Julian came running to me and he jumped on me and we walked upstairs to the spare room I had I set him on the bed and he sat there I looked in his case and choose a plain black shirt with some khaki cargo shorts with his black an white converse I changed him and we went to the bathroom he brushed his hair I had my light skinny jeans on with my obey shirt on and socks.

Mariah's P.O.V

I pulled into the drive way and got out, and walked to the door. 'ding' and I waited there, waited to see Julian.

Zayn's P.O.V

'ding' she must be here I picked Julian up and we walked down stairs I put him down and he grabbed my hand, and I grabbed the knob an opened the door to see Mariah with a tear stained face. She still looked beautiful. No matter how she looked. "Hi Zayn..." she said looking down at the ground.

[A/N] - Ahh!! She's gonna tell him!!

Enjoyed! Imma update again later! An me friend @TiffanyReyes is giving me her story What Happened To Us? So I will be taking over it'! So if y'all would like to read it when I start writing it!!(: anyways thanks again! Byee,!