Chapter Twenty-Five.

Okai. So imma just mash up the last two chapters ;( I'm soooooooooooo sorry for what your gonna read....I didn't wanna do it...an GAH. I'm already getting all emotional. But yeh....Don't hate me! I didn't want to!;( Onwards to the reading.

- Thing 2.

__________________________

Liam's P.O.V

"uh...that's all" I said to the cashier an she smiled at me an handing me our hot chocolates I paid an went back to the table with Danielle who was looking out the window "everything alright?" I asked an she looked at me an smiled "couldn't be perfect." she said an I smiled back at her I looked up to the t.v to see a lady talking with a car crashed into a pole on the freeway an I knitted my eye brows when I heard someone say "Ayee! Put the t.v louder!" an the cashier then grabbed the remote putting it louder when it caught my attention an I stared shocked at the Telly.

" Zayn Malik. Member of one direction killed in a car accident while drunk. Police say it was raining when The car had slipped an had crashed into the pole. They also say they found a little boy about 4 to 5 years old in the trunk, also dead....but we will get back to you soon. I'm Mia Moore, Live on London 10 News. "

....So many thoughts ponder in my head what happened last night?! I turned to Danielle to see Tears in her eyes "no.baby don't cry.." I said an got up an put my seat next to hers she only cried in my arms. I felt terrible I wanted to cry myself...'ring ring ring' I didn't bother looking at the I.D "Liam!!" Niall had yelled in the phone he sounded like he was crying "Did you see?" he asked. ....awww poor Niall. "y-yeah..." I said my voice cracking "Liam......why?" he asked crying on the other line. "I....I don't know Niall..." I said but all I heard was crying. I felt so Terrible "I'll...call y-you l-later.." Niall said an hung up "but Liam....Julian...an Zayn..." she said "Shhh....it's gonna be alright" I said "it's gonna be alright" Lie. In my mind I was freaking. Everything was going to be different. Nothing would be the same.

*flash back*

I was at home laying on the same spot, thinking hard on myself. While the t.v was on mute. An I sighed when I decided I would drink my sorrow away. I knew I was going to regret it. But what else did I have to lose? I lost the girl I loved, the one who loved me for me, not Zayn Malik from One Direction. She was the other half, but....my heart has died...an I'm incomplete. Julian was asleep so I wouldn't have to deal with him, I went an got dressed I decided to walk since the pub was like 5-10 minutes away. As soon as I got in there, I went to the bar. Drink after drink. Till I was foggy an couldn't think straight.

...

I came stumbling into the house, drunk outta my mind. Foggy. Could barely walk. Fuck. I stumbled up stairs holding onto the rail, I walked to Julian's room an leaned against the door frame holding myself up I slowly walked over to his bed "Julian!!" I yelled an he jumped out scared an looked at me rubbing his eyes, I yanked his arm roughly an he cried in pain which made me smirk "Daddy! Your hurting me!" he yelled hitting against me I quickly let go of him an he stumbled back into the wall scared "I want mommy...." he said an that raised me over the top an I felt anger all over me an I started yelling "don't you fucking think I want her to?!! She's gone Julian!! She's never come b-back!!" I yelled an he started getting tears in his eyes "stop fucking crying! An get the fuck up!" he nodded his head no an I felt more anger I stumbled over an yanked his arm an he started screaming "shut the fuck up." I muttered an pulled him threw the house "Daddy!! Stop!!" he yelled while we were going down the stairs I only heard his yells of pain I stumbled out the door with the car keys while he still screamed "Shut up!!" I yelled an smacked him in the face an he stayed quiet an I smirked an pulled him out "Good Boy." I said an I then went an opened the trunk "get in." I growled my breath smelling all of Achohol "no..." he said an I looked him "did you just say no?!" I said an he nodded I grabbed him back up, an threw him in the trunk "you better shut the Fuck up. An I don't want any tears hear me?!" I yelled an he nodded weakly an I slammed the trunk closed an I started hearing screams an pounding, I slammed my fist against it an the pounding only got harder I stumbled in the drivers seat an put the keys in, an just drove out the drive way, I went at a fast speed down the street, soon making it on the freeway "Shut the fuck up!!" I yelled an his screaming wouldn't stop an I got worse of a head ache an I groaned it had started pouring lightly, going at a faster pace on the freeway soon it was pouring an I was at a fastest, speeding down the empty lanes, swerving as the car lost grip, hearing more screaming while I tried to control it, right after I was met by Darkness the last thing I heard was screaming an pounding against the trunk and was met by Darkness.

A/N: Omfg. </3. An the story ends here......I know it's just a story...but for some real I feel like it actually happened.......anyways...in the comments tell me your favorite moment in the story,! Cute/Happy/Sad/Sappy/Etc! <.< It's been so amazayn(; an again thank you all so much for the Reads/Votes/Comments I've gotten. It's means so much to me!:D So thank you all again. I'll start writing the Epilogue.

p.s.- I made an alternate ending if you didn't really like this ending, but you could read the other one which will be much more happy :)