I found my mate

Jk POV
"Well...... we found our mates." He said making our parents eyes wide in shock
"WHAT!?? REALLY!!?" They shouted standing up from their seats.
"Calm down jeez." Suga hyung said annoyed by their shouting.
"Shut up!" His father said making him actually shut up.

I want to laugh rightnow, but I'm scared that they are going to kill me with their stares.

"So who is your mates?" Jin hyung's mother asked sitting down with a hint of excitement.
"Well my mate is 'Miss Worldwide Goddess' eomma. She is breathtaking and very beautiful. She has long black hair, wide hips and heart shaped lips just like me. She is very responsible, smart and independent as well. Her name is Kim Jisoo." Jin hyung bragged to his mother about Jisoo noona.
"Hmm responsible, smart and independent you say. Perfect for a queen. I can't wait to meet her." His mother said in a sound of approval.
"How about the rest of you?" His father asked us curious.

"Well my mate is very cute. She has bunny like teeth, dark brown hair and bunny smile like jungkook. She is very sweet, kind, smart and responsible as well. Her name is Kim Nayeon and she is Jin hyung's mate twin." Yoongi hyung said smiling a bit describing Nayeon noona leaving us especially his parents shocked since he never smiled that much when it came to talking about girls.
"Wow so we have twins I see and you seem head over heels for her son." His father said surprised.
"Well yeah." He said scratching his nape shyly.

"Enough about him now. Let me tell you about mines. She is beautiful, sexy and cute. She is very adorable when she is shy and scary when serious or mad and she has no fear of men. Her name is Joy kim and she has a twin sister as well." Hobi hyung said blabbing about his mate, Joy noona while Suga hyung glared at him for interrupting him.

These lover boys now a days.
(A/n: Ehem! Excuse me sir. Stop acting like you aren't head over heels for Lisa.
Jk: Oh shut up author.
A/n: Yah! Respect me ok. I am the one writing this story and I can easily make lisa fall for another man and hate you forever.
Jk: Sorry.
A/n: Pfft! That's right apologize.
Jk: Whatever *roll eyes*)

"Wow Joy eh! What a beautiful name. And she also has a twin sister? Wow! And you say she has no fear of men and is scary when serious and angry, perfect for a future queen." His mother said.

"How about you dear what is your mate like?" RM hyung mother ask him.
"My mate is very beautiful eomma. She has a cute eye smile and perfect body. She is serious most of the time, but also kind just like dad. Her name is Seulgi Park and she has a younger sister." He said showing his famous dimple smile.
"Wow so my future daughter-in-law is similar to me!? I can't wait to meet her." His father said raising his hand in the air like he just won something.

"Well my mate is very pure and innocent. She is like the definition of a real angel. She has long blonde hair, chipmunk cheeks and an angelic voice that is very soothing. She can be scary when annoyed sometimes but is very kind. Her name is Roseanne Park and she is the younger sister of Namjoon hyung's mate." Jimin hyung said eyeing the ceiling probably thinking of Rose.
"Wow so my future daughter-in-law is like an angel and very innocent! I'm already starting to like her. You better not ruin her innocence." His mother warned him knowing how mischievous jimin hyung can be when it comes to ruining girls innocence.

"Well my mate is very feisty and savage. She is like a female version of Yoongi hyung but much more scarier and she doesn't sleep a lot like him. She has cat like eyes, long black hair and usually keeps a cold look and resting bitch face. She is very short tempered. Her name is Jennie Kim and she is Hobi hyung's mate twin sister." V hyung said in a drooling tone that made me cringe hard.
"So my future daughter-in-law is savage and feisty huh! Perfect for a queen! I'm looking forward to meeting her. I just hope she doesn't get that close to your mother." His father said excited, whispering the last piece earning a smack on the arm from V hyung's mother.
"Yah! What do you mean you hope she doesn't get close to me huh!?" She said still smacking him.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm sorry I take it back!" He said protecting himself while I am here trying to hold in my laughter.

I feel sorry for him.

"Calm down you two. Anyways my little bunny what about your mate what is she like?" My mom asked all hyped up while my dad glared at her for calling me bunny.
"I thought I was your little bunny." He said childishly raising his eyebrows.

Gosh I never my dad could be this childish and jealous of me, his own son.

"Shut up your not a little kid anymore. Continue son." My mom glared back at him and he just huffed.
"Well my mate eomma is one of a kind. She is tall, has long legs, has milky soft skin, doe eyes, dark brown orbs just like me, button nose, stable bangs that never moves, like never, an amazing body and she looks like a living doll. She is great dancer, kind, smart and amazing fighter. She can be savage and cold sometimes, especially to people who try to test her and she is short tempered just like V hyung's mate. Her name is Kim Lalisa and she is Jin and Yoongi hyung's mate cousin." I explained daydreaming while describing her.

Me mentioning her name rightnow makes my heart beat fast and flutter. Just the effect she has on me is... WOW!

"Wow! I'm already starting to like her. She sounds like a perfect fit to be a queen and mother of my future grandchildren." My mom said making me choke hearing the word 'grandchildren'.

Is this woman serious rightnow!?

"Yah! Eomma!" I said still choking while Yoongi hyung is patting my back.
"What I'm just saying what is on my mind and the truth." She said shrugging.
"God what kind of wife do I have here." My father face palmed himself.
"What did you say?" My mom glared at him.
"Nothing honey nothing." My father chuckled nervously.
"That's what I thought." She smirked evily sending shiver down my spine since thats the first time I've seen my mother smirked like that.

Now I could see why my dad is scared of her sometimes.

We continued with our dinner until my younger brother and Yeonjun popped out of nowhere.

"Sorry were late we had to stay back and finish some school work." Kai said sitting down across from my parents beside me.
"Hmm ok. Just eat." My dad said while eating his food.
"Oh the both of us wanted to tell you guys that we found our mates." They said smiling.
"Really? who?" My parents, Jimin hyung's parents, me and him asked curiously.
"Yeji."
"Yuna." They both said.
"Wait aren't the both of them part of itzy, daughters of the highest ranking knights in the south and west kingdom, sisters of Jihyo and Tzuyu which are apart of twice and friends with our mates?" The seven of us asked except our parents.
"Yeah." They answered shortly.
"Oh." We all said nodding our heads.
"Well know that all of you found your mates we hope to see them soon so that you all can quickly get married, get crowned and make us some grandchildren." Our mothers said slightly grinning.
"Yah eomma!" We all shouted.
"What?" They asked innocently.
"God why are our wives so obsessed with wanting grandchildren." Our fathers face palmed themselves.
"Let's just continue with our meal." Hobi hyung's father butt in changing the topic.

We continued on with our meals and during the rest of the dinner our mothers talked about our mates, marriage and grandchildren, while our fathers stayed quite while mentally face palming and whispering to themselves.

*sigh*

God help me I wanna go home already!

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and have a good day😁