First day pt.1

Lisa POV
*ring ring*

"Ugh stupid f*ucking alarm!!!" I groaned and yelled burning my alarm clock into ashes
"Yah lili get up! It's the first day of school and we don't want to be late and remember we have to meet aunt Jessica in her office before the bell rings." Jisoo unnie yelled from the hall.
"Sh*t!! Today is the first day!" I yelled before jumping out of my bed and heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Skip time (10 minutes)......

After I finished taking a bath and putting on light makeup, I grabbed my bag and headed to dining room so that I could have breakfast with my unnies.

"Oh there you are, here is your breakfast and hurry up we don't want to be late on the first day." jisoo unnie said handing me my breakfast.

After I finished eat I placed my dish in the sink and teleported into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going into the living room meeting my other unnies

"Are you guys ready?" Seulgi unnie asked.
"Ne!" we all replied back to her.
"Okay, remember what our moms told us yesterday, okay." she said and we nodded before teleporting to the academy.

We were in front of the school gates and students started to stare at us and whispering,

" wow! Are they new?"

"Of course they are new I haven't seen them before."

"Wow they are really beautiful!"

"They are hot!"

"Looks like bts have some new toys to play with."

"They better watch out for Nancy and her group."

"Just a bunch of sluts trying to get attention."

Okay, the last comment just really turned me off.

Me and jennie unnie just shot a death glare at the person, but jisoo unnie stopped us before we could do anything and that person is very lucky.

We just ignored and went inside of the school and went to aunt Jessica office. Oh and this is our outfits for the first day:

 Oh and this is our outfits for the first day: