Dark creatures and Spirit animals

Time skip after school........

Lisa POV
"Ugh!!!! It's the first day and I already hate school here!" Jennie and Joy unnie groaned while collapsing on the couch.

I mean who wouldn't hate going to school here already, especially since those b*ches ruined my entire mood and that jungkook guy became very flirty with me.

"I know right." Nayeon unnie said rolling her eyes and laying down on the couch.
"I'm hungry!" Rose unnie whined while rubbing her stomach like a baby that is begging their mother for candy.
"You are always hungry lil chipmunk." Seulgi unnie said pinching her cheeks and she just whined while pouting.
"Yah!!" Rose whined.

Aish this baby unnie.

"Anyways I'll go to the kitchen and cook us something to eat." Jisoo unnie said.
"I'll help! you guys go freshen up meanwhile." Seulgi unnie said.
"Ok unnie!" I said before dashing to my bathroom and taking a refreshing shower.

Skip time....

After taking my shower this is what I wore:

"Food is ready!!" Jisoo and Seulgi unnie shouted from downstairs

"Food is ready!!" Jisoo and Seulgi unnie shouted from downstairs. I teleported downstairs and saw jisoo unnie placing the food on the table

 I teleported downstairs and saw jisoo unnie placing the food on the table

"Yeah bibimbap!!' Rose unnie said while munching her food.
"Mmm! This is so good!" Me and jennie said and jisoo and seulgi unnie just chuckled at us.
"So girls since tomorrow is battle, we need to be careful of how we use our powers okay, so remember to wear your necklaces and before we go to sleep, me, jisoo and nayeon will be giving info on dark creatures and their weakness since we will be battling one of them tomorrow for battle and combat class tomorrow... okay!" Seulgi unnie said an the rest of us except for jisoo and nayeon unnie.
"And I also have something to tell you all." Seulgi unnie said and we looked at her in confusion.

Skip time after eating....

After we finished eating, me and rose unnie washed the dishes.

"Okay girls hold hold hands." Seulgi unnie said and we hold each others hand.

We then unknowingly teleported to a library.