Its coming true

Lisa POV
I woke up due to the sunlight flashing on my eyes. I groaned and sat up.

I looked around and saw I was in my room.

What happened?

I must've fainted since I used up a lot of energy.

I got up and went outside in the dining room to see my unnies and BTS.

Wait BTS!?!!

What the hell are they doing here!!?

"Oh Lili you're awake." Seulgi unnie said.
"Uhh yeah. What the f*ck are they doing here?" I asked.
"Yah! What did we say about swearing and manners young lady." Jisoo unnie said lecturing me.
"Sorry unnie, but what are they doing here?" I asked again.
"Oh. We asked Jungkook to carry you here and we agreed to let them spend the night here since aunt Jessica canceled classes yesterday and they were injured." Nayeon unnie explained.

I nodded my head with an 'oh'.

"Come sit and eat." Jin oppa said out of nowhere placing a plate of chocolate pancakes on the table.

(My mouth is watering rightnow by the mention of chocolate pancakes.)

I went and sat down between Jimin oppa and Jung fucking kook. I payed no attention and started eating my chocolate pancakes.

Mmm! This is delicious!

You all seriously need to try Jin oppa pancakes. They hit different.

"Damn this is good." I mumbled.
"Of course it is. Worldwide handsome made this you know."

Here he goes again. Bragging about how handsome he is.

"Pfft. Worldwide handsome my a**." Jisoo unnie said rolling her eyes.
"Yah!" He said.
"What?" Jisoo unnie asked.
"Are you jealous of my handsome face?" Jin oppa asked.
"Me? Of course not. Why would I be jealous of an old man." Jisoo unnie roasted him.

Ooohhhhh! Roasted!

(A/n: Savage chu😌)

"Burn old man! Burn!" Suga oppa hyped her up

"Yah Stob it." He said annoyed smacking Suga oppa on the back of his head and that is when they start arguing.

I then felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and see it was Jungkook's hand.

This f*cking a**hole.

He's lucky we're eating with the others around us.

"Jungkook remove your hand please." I whispered.
"But I don't want to." He smirked rubbing his hand up and down on my thigh.

I glared at him and continued eating not wanting to attract any attention from the others.

When I finished I quickly got up from my seat and went to my room to take a shower.