2. V E R D A N T

Verdant (n.) With flowers and plants in abundance.

____

'20th March,2020.

It was all a lie brutal, terrifying, painful lie; Our love, our mating was a lie, you did never love me....I was perhaps ill fated to have been paired with you just like my mother was ill fated to have your father as her true mate. I watched you in silence as you kissed her neck, you tongue gliding against her neck, your palm kneading her bosom and the other hand undoing her crop top. I watched helplessly with my body tied to the couch as your threw a cruel smirk on my way and kept touching her- It has been a week since you came clear of your plan to break me because my mother had 'hurt' your mother, and when I rebuked, you had slapped me till I tasted blood on my tongue. I was aware that male wolves were supposed to be protective over their mothers but not to the extent of believing each and every lie of theirs. But you did not believe me, I pleaded, I begged, I thrashed around and yet you mercilessly forced yourself on me that day. "You will never be my Luna!" This is what you said as your thrust into me, tears kept falling, painful moans kept escaping but you did not stop. Today, as I watched you fuck another she wolf, I realized that you had broken my dignity...'

Aries' eyes welled up, he had been inside his mate's room for the last 24 hours, he had refused to leave. His wolf refusing to leave his mate, only her scent- her sweet alluring scent keeping his insane mind calm. His one giant muscular arm cuddling their son closer to his chest while the other skimming through the creamy page of her diary. A drop of tear fell on the page, as a sob shook his muscular frame- he had hurt her, he had tarnished her dignity the day he forced her and he had failed her the day he made her watch him fuck another she wolf. 

"It is I who is ill-fated, my love. It is not you, look at me now... I am just the shell of a man I once was, I am a pathetic excuse for an Alpha...Cassie, I had always loved you..." He sobbed. 

"I remember the first sight of your face I had caught, Your dark eyes were sparkling under the moonlight as you descended down the stairs of the Grand Hall on the day of the La Lunar Fest... Your dusky hair was tied up into a neat bun... you smiled, and I could swear that I had felt warmth spreading all over my skin..." He spoke, his voice hoarse. 

"Wake up...We have to name our Son, Cassie.... I promise, I will redeem myself..." He promised before caressing her pale cheek with a gloomy smile on his lips

Hey, Lovelies!!! Honestly, I am huge huge fan of Little Mix and the news of Jesy Nelson leaving the band completely broke me

Hey, Lovelies!!! Honestly, I am huge huge fan of Little Mix and the news of Jesy Nelson leaving the band completely broke me. Anyways, drop the name of your favourite band!

STAY SAFE! 

-Krea.💙