4. N E F E L I B A T A

Nefelibata (n.) The one who lives with their head in the clouds and does not obey social conventions.

_____

"10th APRIL, 2019.

I have been on the floor crying; I have been on this dungeon floor crying for days. I am sure you have told your pack members that I have gone on an official consignment, when in reality, you have put me in here... This time, you put me in here to rot...to die a slow painful death, the only thing you left me with is this old diary and a pen running out of ink; But, I swear on my Mother, I will not die. 

I am my mother's Daughter, I am the daughter of Alpha Orion Knox- the son of Xenia Knox, the most powerful Alpha female ever born and with every fiber in me, I pledge to punish you...."

He  did remember that day, he had dragged her by her hair and thrown her against the dungeon walls, her naked body was smeared with rotten blood and urine of the dungeon floor. He had wanted to punish her mother by snatching away her most precious child, but little did he know that in the process, he was also pushing his mate to the brink of insanity. A week after her being in the dark confinement of the dungeons, his father- Draco King had barged into his office with his Grandfather by his side. Both the men had their fists and jaws clenched, they had confronted him about his mate's whereabouts, but seeing his nonchalant attitude, Draco had punched him square in the jaw and dragged his wretched mother to the office and made her spit out the truth. 

Draco might have been demoted to an Omega but his powers remained the same, he was An Alpha by blood and hence, he had no issue in putting his son in his place. After hearing his Mother's confession, he had rushed to the dungeons, only to find the cell empty- Cassiopeia had escaped. His first instinct was to find her, but his father insisted him to not do so. But before she gave birth, his father had told him where to find her- unlike him, Draco wanted his son to repent and redeem himself, to this day, Draco hasn't talked to Roxanne or pleaded for her forgiveness because he can't, he knows she wouldn't want to see him.

Phoenix, Cassiopeia's brother was itching to barge into her room and punch the utter crap out of the man who had caused his sister so much pain. But, his mother had ordered him not to; He still remembers the day Cassiopeia left with Aries to his pack with sweet smile on her lips, her eyes held warmth and love in them but when she returned- she looked like the shell of the girl who had left. Atlas and Cosmos weren't any different, the hot Alpha blood running through their veins was urging them to tear Aries' body to shreds. 

Meanwhile, Roxanne was silently planning Leah and her son's doom along with her Elder Lady Knox.

'You have got some serious shit coming your way, Leah. Watch out, Bitch.' 

The next few chapters will be like flashbacks of Aries and Cassieopeia's life and an insight to Roxanne's revenge on Leah

The next few chapters will be like flashbacks of Aries and Cassieopeia's life and an insight to Roxanne's revenge on Leah. And, who knows maybe Our Beloved Cassie will wake up too😉.

-Krea. 

(P.S. Let me know what you think of the story so farrrrrr.)