chapter 5 🔞

WARNING: Read after you give a glance on the above fan art..👆🏻

And sorry for late updated..🙏🏻

Read on your own risk as it is..🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 can't say in words..

################################

*Ding* 📳

--- Message opened ---

King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology)

Dear students, this is to inform regarding your classes. From fresh week of next month, your classes are conducting according to your timetable. We request all the students of final year to pay your tution fee before joining the classes of your semester.

Thank you,
Principal.

--- Message offed --

📴

---------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon..

Gulf was very happy after receiving messege from his college.. he only have a week to enjoy freely with his Phi.. and after a week he will became busy as usual..

'A week...' the thought made Gulf a bit sad but he got an idea.. immediately he took his phone and searched something to buy from Amazon shopping...

-----

Evening..

In middle of the living room, Gulf was sitting on the floor playing with Chopper.. and also waiting for the delivery boy..

*Ting tong* *Ting tong*

Gulf eyes lit after hearing to the door bell.. he immediately kept Chopper aside carefully as he knows Chopper is bit more important than him to his P'Mew..

He stood and was about to walk towards the main door when he got stopped by P'Jane

Gulf furrowed with a pout "Phi... Let me see it na.. it's delivery boy!! I have done online shopping..!"

Jane raised his brow.. "Nong!!?? Did you forgot something?"

He signed heavily when he realised he's not allowed to go out.. "Hmm... Okay! But promise me you are not gonna open it okay??"

Jane raised her brow again.. "When did I opened?? Everytime I just handed it over to you only right!!?"

Laughing nervously Gulf said "Ha Ha.. yeah yeah.."

Jane furrowed by Gulf's action but she shrugged off and went to open the door..

After opening the door Jane saw a boy in 20's wearing a cap with heavy big bag on his shoulders and a medium size covered box in his hands.. the boy was looking seriously to the box but his expression changed into suprise after seeing Jane who looks 30'..