chapter 7 (part 1)

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Don't hate me after reading all parts of chapter 7!!!! I just COPIED episode 11.. of TTSS2

(Ignore if you find any grammatical mistakes or just let me know)

SORRY for late update🙃🙃

Hope you'll like it🙏🏻🥰

Happy reading ❤️

################################

This is Nth time Gulf huffed angrily..

he's so angry right now, that he wanna- "Throw you in that sea Phi!!!" Gulf brust out his words when Mew tried to touch his hands

Knowing this kitten's angry Mew didn't tried further.. but he whined "babe~"

"Don't babe me now!!!" Gulf almost shouted but still continued "I thought you really want to have a break with your work.. and will spend some time with me!!"

 and will spend some time with me!!"

Smiling nervously Mew said.. "And I'm spending time with you babe.."

Gulf gave a death glare to his Phi.. "No.. you are here on work!!! You said we will go on vacation.. and I was supper dupper excited that finally my Phi got time.. but I was wrong!!"

Mew signed before he speaks.. "Come on baby.. it was an important meeting.. and I just went out for few hours.."

Gulf raised his brow "Few hours!?? You left me alone for freaking 6 hours!!"

"Hoyii.. how it became 6 hours? Stu told me that you woke up at 10am!?"

"It's because he saw me at 10 near the pool.."

"Ohh..." Mew nodded as he understood but before he could speak something, Gulf pinched him heavily on his hand.. "Arghhh... Baby~~"

"What Stu is doing here!??" Gulf again raised his brow.. "To my memory, I remember that you said that only we two are going here!??"