Chapter 9 🔞

It really took me a month to write this story.. sorry for the late updated..🙏🏻🙏🏻 hope you people still remember me and my story.. 🤗🤗

Are you ready to see their SECRET SMUT 🤭

################################

As the sun rays fall crossing the gap between the curtains on Mew's handsome face.. he struggled to open his eyes..

Groaning he turned his body against the rays to only find a empty space beside him..

He immediately sat on the bed when he gets his baby is no more beside him..

He looked here and there but still there is no glance of Gulf.. Walking out of the bed he searched in the balcony, bathroom and their wardrobe

But still there were none..

He opened his door when he heard laughs from the downstairs... Stepping on the stairs he went down..

The more he steps down, the more he could hear the clear laughs of a...... girl???

When he went down he saw a little gril struggling to go away from Gulf as he was making her laugh by tickling..

"Hehehe haha hehe phi...hehhehe stop hahaha phi Gaap stop hehhehe it's hehehe ticklish hahhaha hehhe..."

"Haha you are soo cute Nong princess.."

The girl was laughing like no tomorrow when Gulf started tickling her again..

A small smile form on Mew face but it also made him confuse as he never saw Gulf being this good towards kids.. shrugging it off he went near them.. as soon as his footsteps are heard by them the girl and Gulf both stopped their play and stared at Mew.. which made Mew confuse more..

The gril gasped as she saw Mew.. well no wonder Mew always keeps his straight look towards people around Gulf.. she immediately went beside Gulf and peeked from his behind..

Seeing her acting Gulf chuckled.. "Baby girl, what wrong??"

She just glanced at Gulf and then Mew as she pointed him.. "Is he the owner??" She whispered

Chuckling again Gulf said.. "May be.. why!?"

"Mama said I should not disturb the owner" she spoked in a little voice..

"Gulf!!" They both were talking in low voice which made annoying to Mew so he called Gulf's name as the girl gasped more..

"He knows you!??" She raised her voice little.. which made Gulf chuckle..

"Yes we both knew each other.."

She gasped again.. "Really??" She showed her shock expression to Gulf as Gulf messed her hair..

"Really!"

She peeked to see Mew and again looked at Gulf.. "What is he for you..!?"

Gulf took few seconds before he glance at Mew..no wonder Mew heard her question as he was eagerly waiting for Gulf's reply.. Gulf turned his head to reply the girl.. who was looking at his face with her round eyes.. when he was about open his mouth to tell.. he got interrupted by the girl's mother.. "Lexy.. Oh my god! What you are doing here!??" She came straight towards the girl and took her in her hands.. "I'm sorry, Sir. If my daughter made some trouble to you.."

Gulf stood while smiling.. "It's okay, she's cute tho.."

The woman bowed her head and took Lexy away after the girl said bye to Gulf..

Gulf smiled till the girl went out of their house.. he turned to see Mew who was still with his morning messy hair.. he walked towards his Phi and wrapped his hand around Mew's neck.. which made Mew wrapped his hands on Gulf's waist.. Then Gulf pecked on Mew's lips.. "Good morning, Phi.."