CHAPTER 2 (part II)

I'm really sorry guys I said I will update soon but I'm sorry I got busy by some work.. I know there are only few people who are following my story.. but I really don't wanna disappoint them too..

-your author.

################################

But he stopped his way as he saw the scenario.. his eyes went wide as he didn't expected the scenario..

 his eyes went wide as he didn't expected the scenario

His scenario got disturbed by sudden approach of Mew.. and he was shocked again as he saw Mew who has dressed so formally that he's going to attend some royal party..

 and he was shocked again as he saw Mew who has dressed so formally that he's going to attend some royal party

"P-phi...!?" Gulf glanced at his boyfriend from top to bottom, who was looking handsome and hot at the same time...

Smiling Mew walked near Gulf and held his hand..

Gulf was completely in shock that he was not getting what's happening right now

Gulf was completely in shock that he was not getting what's happening right now.. first whole house was dark as he thought that Mew didn't payed electric bill and then suddenly he realised that there're lights side by the stairs.. and that note with bouquet and now this decorative garden area and most importantly his boyfriend who looks hot which is making him hard under his boxer..

"Phi.... What's all this!? And why you have dressed so formally!? Are you going somewhere!? And this decoration--" Gulf got interrupted by Mew's soft voice..