Movie Night

A/N: Topsé everyone

*

"Lili." Rosé called her (secret) girlfriend.

"Baby?" she immediately popped up.

"Will you help me with the zipper, please?" moving her blonde hair to reveal her back.

"Of course." a filthy smile forming.

She slowly slided down the zipper of the dress exposing the defined shoulders. Hypnotized by pure lust Lalisa run her thumb along the spine, up and down. Her lips gently connected with the bare skin.

The kisses Rosé was receiving made her to stiff on one place and shut her eyes close. Feeling every portion of wetness revolving on her back.

A low gasp escaped her mouth when Lisa's hands grappled her hips firmly and pressed their bodies together.

"I want you so shamelessly right now." Lisa babbled, licking the back of Rosie's neck. Her left palm pressing the blonde's crotch, the other one remained massaging the back. "Maybe commit some sins while you are bending just like this." a swift push made Rosie to bend forward.

"Girls..." Jennie studded on her place by the doorframe when caught them. Jisoo bumped into her shoulder.

Lalisa immediately pulled off, dragging her girlfriend up too, as she whimpered at the unexpected lack of touch.

"It's not what it looks like..." the youngest member hurried to justify.

"For sure, we just haven't saw how you were stretching Chae."

"Guys, I'm changing, can I get some privacy, please?" Rosé rolled her eyes in annoyance, tugging on her dress.

"Lalisa was literally invading your "privacy" parts seconds ago, and you have the audacity to complain about us?!" Jisoo asked frustrated by their behavior.

"Anyway, the manager called and told me we have an appointment for a photoshoot this Friday." Jennie shook her head as to drive away the view of Chaelisa making out.

"Does it mean we are free tomorrow?" Rosé asked while taking the fabric off.

In only undergarments approaching for her clothes. Lisa's thirsty gaze ran all over her body. Accidentally biting her own bottom lip and smiling when the blonde purposely bent down to take her comfy sweatpants, showing off her stunning ass.

All this in front of Jensoo.

"Eww, stop eye-fucking her, Lis." Jisoo scolded the maknae who looked away from the desirable view. "You two are unbelievable."

"If you want, girls..." Rosé started her thought, completely ignoring Jisoo's comment. "We can gather at home for a movie night. My sister is out of town, so the house is ours."

"Sorry, love, I should attend a party for the launch of Chanel's new collection tonight." Jennie made puppy eyes in apology.

"Jisoo?"

"I'm late actually." Jisoo checked the clock on her phone. "I have to leave cause I promised mom to spend Thursday with her."

Rosie's last chance was Lisa. Her eyes looked at her with anticipation.

"I'm in." she smiled.

Unconsciously her tongue trailed the inside of her mouth, bulging the skin on her cheeks and lips as she was still staring at Rosé.

"Lalisa, stop it." Jisoo rebuked again.

***

"Yes?" Lisa answered the phone.