My First

Roseanne Park was currently studying in an elite private school with her best friends - Jennie, Jisoo and Lalisa.

Being concerned for their students' interests and hobbies, the policy of the school demanded they to live in dormitories. Two persons in a room. So the four of them decided to split - Chaennie and Lisoo.

As every normal human, the school life was draining all the energy of Rosé. She was bored most of the time but tried sticking to the studies.

Unless one day Bang Chan came into her life. He was the sweetest boy she ever met. They fell in love immediately, and not long after started dating. Everything was going on smoothly. Chan was taking care of Rosé's needs but one day...

"I don't know, Jen, I'm so nervous." Rosé was pacing around the room.

They just have finished lectures and returned to the relax. Jennie was the most leisure of them all. So at the moment the door was closed, she rolled a cigarette, looking through the window to make sure no one will catch her as the smoking in the dorm was forbidden.

"Is this scumbag forcing you to do it?" Jen instantly removed the cigarette from her mouth, always being so protective towards her best friends.

"No, I want it, Chan would never do such a thing... And don't call him like that again." the blonde pouted, little offended by the words for her boyfriend.

"I'm not his biggest fan, ya know." Jennie shrugged, going back to her ignoring self.

Rosé stared at her cueing.

"Oh, yes, yes, um... If you want it, do it."

"But. I'm. Nervous." Rosé babbled annoyed.

Jennie looked away from her. Taking a deep breath before returning the cigarette to her lips. Rosé was making so much drama for nothing. She was the only one who never had sex from the group. And now when she actually found somebody worthy to give it to, her anxiety took over and simply locked her legs.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" the younger girl frowned.

Someone knocked on the door at this moment. Jennie immediately hid the cigarette in the cup she used as an ash tray.

"Come in."

When the wooden door was pushed, a brunette beauty, standing behind it, peeked into the room.

"He--" Rosé was cut off.

"Lalisa, Lili, baby." Jennie literally jumped from her sit, catching Lisa's shoulder. "Give some attention to Rosie, I'm pass." and ran out of the room in the matter of seconds.

Rosé huffed. Shoving her face in the pillow.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Lisa's soft voice got closer.

Now sitting next to her, hand caressing her back.

"It's... Anyway, forget about it." the blonde felt exasperated.

Lisa left Rosé in silence to think for couple of minutes.

"You sure you don't want to tell me?" she asked again.

Rosé's face peeled off the pillow, her hazel eyes searched her best friends'.

"I wanna have sex with Chan, but I'm literally frightened. That's it... At all."

"Do you feel like... Ready?" Lisa tugged a blonde strand behind her ear.

"I thought so." Rosé's body fell back on the bed, her gaze staring at the ceiling now. "It's just the first time that is bothering me."