Positions

Rosé's POV

"Rosé."

I didn't respond. Burying my face under the warm blanket.

"Rosie, baby." Lisa's velvet voice smoothed inside my head.

I groaned when her hand rested on my shoulder and shook it slightly, just to bring me out of my dreamland. I turned to her side and opened my eyes to see my gorgeous queen already awoken. Her head propped up on her elbow; deep brown eyes a little wrinkled by the smile on her full lips.

"Good morning to my favourite human on earth." she mumbled and placed a kiss on my temple.

"I'll never get tired of waking up next to you, would I?" I sleepily smiled back and dragged her for another kiss but now on my lips.

I stretched my body and focused to see the time from the clock hanging up on the front wall. 6:03. Wait. 6:03?!

"Why did you wake me up at 6 am?" I asked; laying my back on the bedpost.

"So you don't be late for work."

"But... But I told you yesterday I had my free day today so I can spend it with you, remember?" I laughed when she obliviously frowned.

"Oh right, fuck, I must have forgotten." Lisa said annoyed. "Then I will go to make you breakfast, okay?" she pulled me for a quick hug into her chest; my cheek unintentionally grinding in her nipple.

"Mm, wait, don't hurry to go." I said in low voice.

Lisa parted to look attentively at me.

"You owe me an apology."

"What did I do this time?" she pondered totally lost.

I rolled and straddled upon her belly. Stooping over her.

"For waking me up so early." I protracted; grinding into her to give her a hint what I exactly wanted.

She smirked at me. Her hands running up and down my legs.

"Wasn't it enough last night?"

I nodded, despite that I was wet again when the memories from last night resurfaced.

"Let's go eat first, horny ass." she chuckled and smacked my ass; activating every possible sleepy nerve in my body.

"Why don't you wanna have sex with me anymore? Are you bored of me or...?" I started playing it dramatic knowing Lisa will believe my slacks.

Her eyes immediately widened in shock. I felt how her hands grabbed my legs stronger.

"No, of course not, baby. I meant..." she just shook her head promptly without finishing the sentence.

I chuckled and laid down again to peck her lips. When I was about to draw back her hand pressed my head to stay onto her mouth. Now kissing me eagerly.

"Don't you ever say that again." her brown eyes brightening when looked at the smile plastered on my face.

"Then make it up to me. For the waking up and for... thisss." I licked my lips seeing lust raising up in her eyes.

I could feel how her breathing already shortened. So I didn't wait anymore. Pulling my tank top over my head and dropping it on the floor. Her hands harshly fondled up my waist; drawing herself up to crash into my lips. Unbuttoning her shirt and sliding it down her slender arms. When she tried to switch our positions, I steadily remained on her. Pushing her back down.