Manager

"Jisoo ya, please, I'm begging you..." Rosé was trying to keep the fast pace of her best friend, who happened to be her boss too.

"I can't do anything, Chae, everyone's busy with the new wave of upcoming production." Jisoo explained for millionth time today. "All the managers are occupied, and she is the most famous singer in South Korea, I couldn't just refuse."

Rosé was panicked. She was a newbie and her first client seemed to be the most hard one already.

"Can't you take her?" her voice desperately made a try.

"Seulgi's season started too, not to mention miss fabulous pop star Jennie Kim wants to be out with her new album until the end of the month."

They stopped by the secretary.

"I need two copies of the contract with the label for miss Kim." Jisoo ordered.

The woman just nodded and started searching through on her computer.

Rosé followed like a puppy her best friend to the office where she urged to find some documentation in colorful folders.

"Jisoo, pretty please, I will not cope with her for sure, she is--"

"A human, Chaeng."

"THE MOST FAMOUS HUMAN IN SOUTH KOREA." the blonde was losing it.

"Look, get to know her, talk, and I'm sure you'll get along." her boss turned for a second to gaze at the best friend. "I really can't find you a different solution." she shrugged at the pout in front of her.

Rosé stayed still on her place. As it would change Jisoo's mind and exempt her from this really hard work. But the boss woman just sunk in the papers and signatures on the desk.

"Fuck." the worker cussed and bursted out of the office.

Nearly bumping into the secretary who was by the door. The woman glanced after Rosé who was already waiting impatiently for the elevator.

"Can I guess who you assigned her with?" holding the two copies.

Jisoo raised up her head in anticipation for the obvious answer.

"Lalisa Manoban."

Both women laughed when the name was being spoken out loud, knowing the complicate character of this famous pop diva and Rosé... Poor Rosé.

***

Rosie grunted all the way to the hotel when Jisoo texted her that the client will wait there.

What an insolent person?! How someone will be late as fuck to find a proper manager and still will have the audacity to "can't show at the headquarters, you know I'm busy.".

No, darling, you are lazy.

The blonde mocked inside of her mind. She didn't even have met Lalisa and was rolling eyes at the thought of her. It was not enough this was her first client, the most famous South Korean singer and with this attitude... God help them both, especially Rosé.

"Hi, I'm here for Lalisa Manoban." Rosé forced a smile for the receptionist.

"Miss Park Chaeyoung?" he asked, checking Rosie's ID card. "Miss Manoban is in room 273."

The blonde girl nodded and went searching the room. Imagining how much effort she had to put to act as good as it was possible with this hilarious snob.