Chapter 55

An angry look was visible on Jungkook's face as he began to tighten his grip on the paper Mrs. Kim had just handed him. Jungkook had really tried to do what was best for Taehyung. He of course knew damn well that the boy hadn't been taken to the Jeon Tower out of free will and thus the ravenette had believed that the only right thing he could do was let the boy go. After all, Taehyung did miss his friends and family a lot.

However now that the mafia boss knew Sehun and Rosé apparently had set their eyes on the small brunette he regretted every single bit of his decision. Taehyung was being held in an unknown place with the two people who he hated the most. Two people who he didn't trust at all around his baby.

As Jungkook's eyes kept scanning the paper in his hands the boy began to grit his teeth while his expression got angrier and agrier. The ravenette wanted nothing more but to hold Taehyung in his arms and tell him that everything would be alright. However those two traitors were preventing him from doing so and thus Jungkook would make sure that they would pay for it. Anyone who would even look at Taehyung in a wrong way would regret it, the mafia boss would make sure of it.

"FUCK!" The ravenette screamed angrily before he ripped the paper in his hands in a thousand pieces and slammed one of his hands on his desk. Angrily the boy stood up from behind his desk before walking towards the middle of his office with a furious look on his face. None of his men had any idea where Rosé and Sehun were hiding themselves and thus they also had no idea where they had taken Taehyung.

Heavy breaths of air left Jungkook's mouth and anger was practically radiating off of him. The boy was beyond mad and he would surely strangle his brother the moment he saw him. The fact that the asshole had killed their father was already something Jungkook wanted nothing more but revenge for. However the fact that that no brainer had also the audacity to even come close to Taehyung was what was truly making Jungkook's blood boil right now. Sehun was a dead man the moment Jungkook got the chance to blow his brains out.

"What are we gonna do Kook?" Jimin spoke in an angry tone. Of course the blonde was furious about the fact that one of his best friends had been kidnapped by the enemy. The small boy feared for the brunette's life and he was willing to go on a rescue mission, but in order to do that Jungkook did have to give out the order to do so. Jimin wouldn't stand a chance alone against Sehun, Rosé and their men.

"I don't fucking know Jimin!" The ravenette exclaimed angrily before beginning to pace up and down the room. A desperate yet angry look was displayed on the younger boy's face and anyone who knew the boy even a tiny bit would be smart enough to stay the hell away from him. If he was in a mood like this that usually meant that someone would leave in a body bag. "I don't even know where they took him!"

Meanwhile Taehyung's mother was still silently listening to the converstation between the two boys in front of her. Jimin had indeed picked her up ten
minutes after she had ended the call and now she was standing in front of the one and only Jeon Jungkook. This was the boy that had been responsible for the first time her baby had been kidnapped and yet all she could do now was look at the boy with a hopefull look on her face.

The moment Mrs. Kim had locked eyes with the ruthless mafia boss the boy had ordered his men to make sure that she was treated well and he even allowed her to stay during the meeting with the other six people in the room. Jungkook was clearly on the verge of losing his control at the moment though and slowly Mrs. Kim's mother instinct began to take over. Jungkook was a bit younger than Taehyung was and he clearly needed some guidance right now and thus the woman would provide him exactly that.

"Goddamnit stop this nonsense!" Mrs Kim suddenly exclaimed as she walked up to Jungkook before laying one of her hands on the boy's shoulder. Immediately a confused yet shocked look began to form onto the ravenette's face while he looked at the small woman in front of him. Never before had someone talked to him like this. Especially someone who had just met him half an hour ago.

As soon as Mrs. Kim noticed that she got Jungkook's full attention she softly shook the boy's shoulders a bit before a serious look took over her entire face. "You are Jeon Jungkook, biggest mafia boss of the country." She spoke in a serious tone while making sure the words that left her mouth went through to the boy she was standing in front of.

"My son loves you and right now you are the only one that can help him. You cannot let him down Jungkook, Taehyung needs you." The black haired woman spoke in a serious tone while looking Jungkook straight in his eyes. Immediately Jungkook's facial features turned from shocked to determined and he softly nodded. "You're right, I can't let him down."

Instantly after Mrs. Kim's encouraging words Jungkook regained his cool posture and he immediately searched the room for Yoongi. As soon as he saw the silver haired boy standing next tot his boyfriend the ravenette locked eyes with him before beginning to give the boy an order. "Yoongi, call Mark and explain the situation. Make sure he is ready, we are gonna treat Park Industries on a surprise visit."

Then the ravenette's eyes shifted over to Hoseok who was standing next to Yoongi. "Hoseok, make sure your best men are ready to go on a mission." The ravenette spoke and immediately the red haired boy nodded before he left the room to go and tell his best men that there was a mission for them to join.

A small smile began to form onto Mrs. Kim's face and she softly nodded towards Jungkook before she locked eyes with him once again. "Kill the people who kidnapped my son and bring him back to me safely. I trust you." The woman spoke in a serious tone while determination was lacing her voice.

Immediately Jungkook nodded towards Taehyung's mother before his whole look changed into a serious one. No way he would let his brother and shitty ex get away with treating Taehyung like this.

As Jungkook locked eyes with Mrs. Kim one more time he softly took one of her hands in his own before softly squeezing it.

"I won't dissapoint you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Somehow I absolutely love writing Mrs. Kim in this story haha

Question of the chapter:

What is something you would like to ask me?(the author)

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!