Chapter 23

Carefully Taehyung placed all the cups of coffee on his tray before picking it up. The boy was currently serving everyone in the meeting room coffee and boy was he nervous. All kinds of powerfull men in suits were sitting around the table waiting for Jungkook to start their meeting and waiting for Taehyung to serve them coffee.

The ravenette had called a meeting for everyone who was willing to invest in the parties with which Jimin and Jin had come up. Ofcourse Yoongi was also present at the meeting since the boy was resposible for these kind of things and somehow it made Taehyung feel a bit save. Ofcourse he knows how explosive Jungkook can be but in the past weeks Yoongi had shown the brown haired boy multiple times that it just took a flick of the silver haired boy's finger in order to get the ravenette calm again. Yoongi knew exactly how he had to handle Jungkook and surprisingly to Taehyung the mafia boss accepted it from him.

Ofcourse the fact that Jimin and Jin were also present made Taehyung feel somewhat safe too. Both boys had proven multiple times that they were anything but afraid of their boss. They knew how to test Jungkook's limits or even cross them and somehow Jungkook hadn't attacked neither of them which again had been very surprising to Taehyung.

Carefully the young lawyer began to walk towards the table and before he knew it he was serving everyone a cup of black coffee. At the table apart from the people he already knew another 5 unknown men were sitting. All of them were wearing expensive suits and looked like they had a lot of power. However there was one that stood out from the group. At the left corner of the table a man who looked like he had to be in his early sixties was smoking a big sigar while continiously staring at Taehyung. Something which made the brown haired boy feel very uncomfortable.

"Thank you all for coming today." Jungkook began the meeting while Taehyung was still serving everyone their coffee. "We've all gathered here today to talk about Jeon Coorporations' newest way of earning a lot of money, Jin if you would like to introduce it to our guests?" The ravenette spoke, a smirk clearly visible on his face. As Jin immediately took over while standing up Taehyung slowly continued to serve everyone while making sure he didn't drop one of the cups. These suits were probably more expensive than his whole damn apartment and boy would he be screwed if he accidentally spilled coffee on one of them.

Carefully the brown haired boy placed a cup of coffee in front of Yoongi, who gave him a small smile in return. Yoongi had first been one of the men Taehyung had been most afraid of, however the silver haired boy had proven himself to be nothing more than a friendly young man who knew an awfull lot about the bussiness side of this whole mafia thing. Like Jimin had told him before, if Yoongi doesn't like you he can be very scary but if he does like you he's one of the best people to be around.

With a soft sigh Taehyung turned around from the place where Yoongi was sitting and looked at the last cup of coffee on his tray. This one was meant for the old man in the left corner of the table. A big smirk was visible on the grey haired man's face and he softly began to blow out the smoke of his cigar that he had just inhaled. This man looked hella creepy.

Softly the brown haired boy began to whisper some encouraging words to himself before he started to make his way over to where the man was sitting. Every step the young lawyer took felt heavier than the one before and softly the brown haired boy closed his eyes while thinking 'just place the cup in front of him and get as far away as possible'.

As soon as Taehyung had reached the grey haired man he immediately began to shift in his seat before wrapping an arm around the young lawyer's waist as soon as the boy was placing the cup of coffee down on the table. "Thanks babyboy, don't know if you did it on purpose but you look fine as hell." The old man whispered lowly while softly rubbing his hand up and down Taehyung's waist. Immediately the brown haired boy's cheeks turned crimson and he went to stand up as straight as possible.