Chapter 61

Jungkook looked at the death lifeless eyes of Rose and a small smile began to form onto his face. The blonde girl was the last one who would form a threat for Taehyung and now he had gotten rid of her. Briefly the younger Jeon's brother darted over to where his death brother was laying before turning around and walking towards the wooden door that was separating him from the one person he wanted to hug so badly.

Of course it annoyed Jungkook that Rose had been the one to kill his brother since he had loved to have the honor of doing it himself. However fact was that the both of them were death now and that they would never form a burden for the mafia boss himself or anyone else ever again. Apart from that, Jungkook had now sent out a clear signal to anyone who thought of ever double crossing him. Anyone who would betray Jeon Jungkook would end up in a body bag.

Quickly the ravenette opened the door once he was close enough and immediately his eyes fell on a beautiful brunette. Taheyung was still crying softly in Jimin's arms and a small smile began to form onto Jungkook's face. The boy must have been scared to death and he looked like he needed a hug. Softly Jungkook shook his head before shouting the boy's name. "Tae, are you okay?"

Immediately the brunette's head shot up when he heard the familiar voice of Jungkook and he began to scan his surroundings in order to spot him. As soon as his eyes fell upon the muscular body and friendly face of the one person he was looking for a single lonely tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheeks before the young lawyer softly began to shake his head. "No."

Immediately after answering Jungkook Taehyung released himself from Jimin's arms and ran over to where Jungkook was standing before wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and burying his head in the ravenette's chest. Loud sobs left the boy's mouth and tears began to stream out of his eyes non stop. All the nervousness and stressfull situations finally made the young lawyer break down completely and Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around his lover.

"You asshole! Never leave me again!" Taehyung managed to bring out between his sobs while slamming one of his fists against Jungkook's rock hard chest. The feelings the boy was experiencing now were all way too much for him to handle and he had to get rid of them.

Jungkook softly began to carress the upset boy's back while whispering in his ear softly. "Shh baby. I won't." The ravenette promised Taehyung in a reassuring voice while a small smile was visible on his face. Even though Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't been apart for a long time the mafia boss had truly missed him more than anything. Never again would he allow anyone to separate the two of them again. The first time had been his own mistake and he wouldn't dare to repeat it a second time.

The fact that the whole reason why Jungkook had let go of Taehyung because the boy missed his family was something they would figure out later. Of course Jungkook would never separate the brunette and his friends and family again and thus he would make sure to find a solution for that problem. At least the young lawyer wasn't reported as missing anymore so that was a big plus.

"Come on baby. Let's go home." Jungkook then softly whispered inside Taehyung's ear and the brunette softly nodded before he looked at his lover with a tired look on his face. It had been an eventfull day to say the least and that was now really taking it's toll on the young lawyer's small body.

Luckily for Taehyung Jungkook immediately noticed the tired look on his lover's face and before the brunette knew it the ravenette had swiped him up bridal style before he began to walk down the stairs. Immediately Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck before cuddling him tightly. The young lawyer had missed the hugs from the mafia boss a lot.

It didn't take long for Jungkook and the other boy's to reach their cars again and before Taehyung knew it he was being put in the backseat of a big black expensive looking car. Immediately the brunette began to whine the moment his lover unwrapped his hands from his body but luckily for him it didn't take long before the boy sat himself down next to him and wrapping an arm around the boy's neck before pressing him a bit closer to himself.