Chapter 28

Heavy breaths of air left Taehyung's mouth as he was running through the long hallways of Jeon Coorporation. This morning somehow the brown haired boy's alarm didn't wake him up which resulted in him now being 1,5 hours too late for his work. Today the young lawyer was supposed to clean Jungkook's office and the mafia boss will surely be pissed at him not being there on time.

Completely out of breath Taehyung reached the big elevator and quickly pressed the button on the right side of the door. Sure, he was already late and another 10 minutes wouldn't probably make a difference on the shouting he would surely receive from Jungkook but somehow Taehyung kept trying to get to the ravenette's office as fast as possible.

Soon the big door of the elevator opened and the brown haired boy quickly went inside before pressing the button for his destinated floor multiple times. Ofcourse the young lawyer knew that pressing the button multiple times wouldn't actually make the elevator go faster but somehow he always did it whenever he was late. Pressing that button was the only thing Taehyung could influence right now and thus he couldn't help himself.

It felt like forever before the stupid doors of the elevator closed again and Taehyung closed his eyes briefly while he ran his fingers through his hair. He was so damn screwed. Jungkook will probably be pissed as hell by now and a deep sigh left the young lawyer's mouth. It was going so well between the two of them and the mafia boss slowly began to warm up to the brown haired boy. Why did Taehyung always have to screw everything up?

It didn't take long for the elevator to reach it's destination and before Taehyung knew it he was standing in front of the big door which would lead him inside Jungkook's office. The brown haired boy's heart was stammering in his chest and a nervous feeling had spread through his whole body. Jungkook would surely murder him for this mistake.

Slowly Taehyung began to lift his hand in order to knock at the ravenette's door. The brown haired boy's hand was shaking heavily and his sight began to become blurry. Never before had Taehyung felt this nervous and scared at the same time. However before the young lawyer had had the chance to knock at the door loud shouting suddenly sounded through the door.

"Why the fuck did you take him with you in the first place?" The familiar voice of Jin shouted, an angry tone clearly lacing the purple haired boy's voice. Quickly a confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face and his eyes grew big. What the fuck was happening on the other side of the big door? "Don't you see it's destroying him!?" Jin shouted again.

"Ofcourse I fucking see that, I'm not blind!" The familiar voice of Jungkook shouted back, an angry tone also lacing his voice. The ravenette sounded stressed and angry at the same time, a combinition which most of the times meant nothing good. The mafia boss didn't like it when people showed him the results of his own actions.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" The ravenette then continued, stress now taking the upper hand in his voice. Taehyung slowly started to feel bad. The brown haired boy had a feeling that he wasn't supposed to overhear this conversation and yet t felt like he was glued to the ground. The young lawyer didn't dare to disturb the two powerfull men on the other side of the door and risk getting a shouting from the both of them. It would probably be better if he would act as if he had just arrived when either one of them would come outside.

"How about you give him his life back huh?" Jin then angrily shouted back at his boss. The boy rarely ever got mad but if he did then you'd better run for your life. The oldest boy knew damn well what he stood for and if he didn't agree with anything one of his friends did then he would surely tell them. "Let him go home Jungkook." The purple haired boy then said in a softer tone.

A deep sigh immediately left the ravenette's mouth and it sounded like he slapped both his hands on his desk. "You know damn well I can't do that." The boy answered his purple haired friend while a defeated tone took over his voice. It sounded like the boy was finally admitting the thing SeokJin was trying to get out of him. "Letting him go will be a risk for all of us."