thirty two

The next morning we awoke to the sound of Aaron's phone ringing.

"Agent Hotchner." He whispered, not sure if I was awake or not.

I picked my head up and he smiled.

"Thanks, JJ. I'll be there soon." He ended the call.

I sighed, we had yet another case.

"Good morning." He planted a kiss on top of my head that was resting on his bare chest.

"Where we off to this time?"

He chuckled, causing his torso to vibrate beneath me. "Alabama, double homicide."

I rolled over on my back to allow him to get up. He stepped out of bed, revealing his naked body.

I giggled, remembering what occurred last night.

"What?" He asked with a devilish grin on his face.

Before I could answer, my phone started to ring. I checked the caller I.D and saw JJ's name.

"I know, I know. We have a case." I spoke as I answered, causing her to chuckle from the other line.

"See you soon." She said as she hung up the phone.

I turned back over to see Aaron now in a fresh pair of dress pants. He was in the middle of buttoning his white dress shirt.

I groaned and threw my head back onto the pillow.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I don't have clothes." I admitted quietly.

"It's okay, we can stop at your place-"

I cut him off and shook my head, "No, we don't have time."

I sat back up, making sure to cover my exposed body with the blanket.

He leaned down to the bed and pecked me on the lips, "The team can wait."

"Yeah, but the unsub won't." I rolled my eyes before standing up for the first time today.

I grabbed my panties off the floor and quickly slid them on, followed by my bra and white blouse. I buttoned it all the way up my neck, in attempt to hide the new hickeys from last night. Finally, I slid on the navy blue shorter pencil skirt and tucked my shirt carefully into it.

When we were both done getting ready, we made our way out of his house, and left for work

--

"Conference room in five." Aaron demanded before heading off to his office.

I walked over to my desk and huffed as I sat down, taking a sit from my mug of coffee.

"Long night?" Reid asked, not looking up from his book.

I giggled, he had no idea.

"Hey mamas," Derek cheered as he made his was to our desks. "Wait a minute, isn't that watch you wore yesterday?"

I sent daggers his way as my cheeks grew a deep shade of red.

"Hotch wears the same suit ever day!" I tried to defend myself.

"They totally did it!" Emily shouted from across the room.

I shot my head in her direction, "Em!"

The team members in the bullpen burst into the laughter at my embarrassment.

"We did not!"  I lied, trying to cover myself up.