55

Demon

After she went to sleep she woke back up and sat up for a while.

Then she ran to the bathroom.

I was waiting on this to happen.

She came back out after I heard water running in the bathroom.

"Can you doo me a slightttt fa- favor"she said slurring her words.

"I need clothes anddd your help" she said and I hesitated but went and looked for her clothes and I thought her sister might know.

I went in the room where her sister shared a bed and woke her up.

"where yo sister shit at"

"Niggaa who is yo- oh I'm sorry I think over there"she said talking in her sleep

I looked where she pointed and it was on the floor with 'Tiny' on it.

I went back to the room and she was on the floor holding the toilet when I walked in the bathroom.

"pick my clothes I only want umm shirt andddd I want some of your draws to put on wait no I want your shirt and my underwear"she said slurring and I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled.

I got her some of her underwear and took off my shirt then got her toothbrush.

"Now help me meany"she said reaching for me.

"No"I said

"See I knew you didn't like me it's ok though"she said and got up herself and took her clothes off and that's when I went out the room.

Seemed like a hour later she came out the bathroom smiling and I scrunched my face up.

"you weird"I said shaking my head.

"no I'm sleepy"she said and laid down hugging my waste and I just let her do her only cause she drunk.

"I just want to say , that I love everybody that love me but he don't like me buttt he's my lil meany"she said and started massaging my hair leaning on my shoulder.

I looked at her and she was recording on snap.

"jit take yo wicked up ass to sleep"I said and put her phone down and pushed her head down on a pillow.

I don't know what but she was quite so that was good but not to long i here sniffing.

I shook my head and this time she crying herself to sleep cause if not ima have to put her to sleep the hard way and ian talm bout no dick.

I got up and walked out the room going out the front door and into my car.

I rode to my house and sumn wasn't right but shid if a nigga or NIGGAS pop out then I'm mean shit it just happens.

Let's see how many guns Demon has.

I have a glock .45 with the poisonous bullets.

Glock .41 with a extended clip and a laser

Another Glock behind me and I left the big boy in the car along with some more.

But I have scraps placed everywhere in this house.

"Alexa turn my lights on"I said shaking my head and my light turned on and you had niggas just trying to hide in the most dumbest place.

"You know what"I said chuckling and just started shooting every body that had heat body temperture in it innis bih.

"Who sent the bikini bottom here"I said and turned around to somebody pointing a gun at me.

I looked him up and down.

Some ain't ain't this nigga the last person to come in and the look in his eyes he scary so why would they send him in at last at tha-

This nigga a ticking bomb and he don't even know it.

This why ion let nobody don't know where my shit at with my name in it cause of shit like this.

I brought this house but ian put my name on it I just made sum shit up and got some fake ids and whatever shit you need to get a house.

"Nig- you know you finna die right"I said looking at the gun and moved it out my fucking face.

"Get that shit out my face fuckin stupid ahh jit"I said scrunching my face up.

I thought about the time he came in here and how many people he came in with and how many people was in here before he came in.

"Damn they set yo ass up gooood" I said when he aimed it at my head and it clicked meaning he didn't have bullets in it.

"that's fucked up ain't it "I said laughing and walked out the house but only grabbed my Near by Guns.

The near by guns were my Other Draco , Ak 47 , Stoner 63, AEK 971, Ak 74 , and my M16 the rest wasn't needed.

I walked out the front door and shook my head at ol dude.

I laid the guns on the ground and opened my back door and took my clips out of all the guns and put them inside the arm rest and some in the glove compartment.

I forgot a lot of more guns but by the time I was finna go back in I turned back around and got back in my car and that's when the whole house blew up.

30 minutes drive back to Tray house I brought my Draco with me and got the clip for it and took all my glocks out and also took the clips out but I brought my glock with the beam with me in the house with my Draco.

"Ay say" I heard turned around and looked at whoever was behind me.

"Awwwww shit wassup Devil Son"Cheno said and dapped me up.

I turned back around walking in the house.

I walked back upstairs in the room that I was sleeping in and ole girl was not in the bed once again.

I put the guns down and shook my head.

I walked in the bathroom and she was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.

"Why the fuck you still not sleep"I said and she shrugged and looked at me.

"why people don't like me" she asked still looking at me.

"How the hell I posed to know"

"you right I guess I just have to distance myself because I had memories that seemed real and it's like I can feel everything that's happening in that memory that happens"she said and stopped looking at me.

"yea what you said"I said and left out.

I drunk like two bottles of lean so I'm finna knock out.