69

£
Demon

I knew everything about these boys because they really old but damn these bitches acting like newbies

I come and nap one of them , hide them , starve em , & release em soon as Grandson them celebrate because you have to leave one to tell the story of how it's Grandson that's killing there whole team & undefeated so they'll kno don't fucks with Grandson.

I look at the van pull up from the roof of there trap or w/e this posed ta be everbody in the inside dead.

Soon as they reached the door I jumped from the roof & they looked at me.

" Don't I know you"  one of the masked dudes said.

" Nah" I said & sent a head shot to three of them & left one alive.

" put her down" I said & he dropped her hard & he took his gun out.

I nodded slowly & swept him & he fell back I shot my gun more then once so it'll be hot & put it again his skull and pushing it down into him.

Feeling myself blank out I stood up & looked what I did when i blanked out .

The sight of what I did without knowing how or what it is I just looked away & got the girl & put her in my car .

The sight blinded me & disgusting my insides feeling the pain I felt i was in too much pain so I closed my eyes tight and took the pain.

My eyes hurting then it all stopped leaving a heart ache with a bad ass headache.

I took a deep breath and crunk up the car going to my closest house .

I got out and went in grabbing a double cup and 3 pounds of weed & backwoods from the counter and draw.

I looked in my fridge & admired all the codeine & liquor & soda.

I poured the sprite then the codeine and added mostly liquor and mixed it.

I grabbed the cup & the liquor and left out getting in my car I looked at my seat.

I looked at her & I closed my eyes feeling a chest pain.

I drove off & texted grandson & toldem i found her but he said they had ta get finished & I just ain't text back and went to Kemo house.

The tension in the room was tight & they all looked up.

" you ain't find ha either " Poison asked and now im realizing I left her in the car

I put my liquor down and went to get her out the car & everybody stood up crowding around me.

I put her in hawks hands & went to my lean & to the room I had at Kemo house.

" Um " I heard & I drunk a big gulp my drink.

I turned around and seen Brook messing with her hands & I sat on the bed.

Waiting on her to talk I fell into a daze

Brooklyn POV *

We all came back to the house waiting on one last person so we can make plans.

" he might not even be looking demon don't give no fuck bout that  girl " Hawk said and turned around & stopped eating his chips.

" but then again .... I think he do" he said now starting to eat his chips slowly

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought while everybody else was tensed & also had something on there mind.

Breaking the tension was demon walking in with lean & Hennessy .

I looked at Hawk & he squinted is eyes at Demon tryna see was someone coming behind him.

" you ain't find ha either " Poison asked and he put the Hennessy bottle down & came back with a sleeping Poohbear & everybody including me stood up tryna see is she ok.

He gave her to hawk & Hawk looked at me.

" go get water & a towel & not a white one"he said & I heard the door opening & I'm guessing it was Kemo them.

I ran back with a bottle of water & a big towel .

" Nigga you almost left me" Kemo said scrunching his face up with his head down and everybody let him be cause it was getting emotional .

" go check on my brudda tell him I'm sorry too" Poison said and I went to the back and looked at demon .

" Um" I said and he stayed turnt around then sat on the bed and  looked at me dizzily.

" Ion know how you did it but you did & I wanna thank you & Poison said sorry but I'm more sorry for yk " I said & left out.

I walked in and everybody was back now and poohbear looked dizzy & not interested.

" I - hollon ..." Smokey said and looked at his hand and poohbear eye twitched at his touch .

" damn girl , you still bleeding " he said and his hand was deadass bloody .

" What tha fuck" Hawk said and I looked at him and shook my head.

" Play too fucking much " I said and he mugged me .

" bit-  kill yo self "he said and mugged me up & down .

" so fucking childish" JB said

" Let me be me & die "He said to JB .

" aye she straight " Hawk said seeing she leaking blood from all the blood on the floor I'm  just now noticing & everybody else too causee they looked panicked.

" look at allat shit" He said pointing to the blood.

" hospital" Von said starring .

" on god " I said .

JB grabbed her and Von looked at him .

They tried to pick her up and she looked at them and moved and stood up herself and started walking and then almost fell but we all had parts of her body but JB just picked her up.

" drop her and that's yo ass" Von said

" shut yo ass up elder son " JB said mugging him and walking out the door.

Everybody followed and went to the hospital

" can we get a nurse" Grandson said getting her from JB and they came to her and got her from him.

We stayed for almost a hour.

" Excuse me" the doctor said .

" Yo" Von said and stood up and Kemo, Smokey , and even Jb stood up.

" Your ..."

" her brothers " Hawk said standing up also

"Ok come with me" The doctors said .