Roommate.

Today was Sunday, it means tomorrow was the day of their school trip, all were excited even Kim Jisoo, she can enjoy with friends there without school nor work for 3 days and 2 night, who wouldn't be happy.

But the most important thing is due to excitement she was unable to sleep, and right now she was pacing back and forth in her room, something jumping thinking about the trip.

She lay down on her bed and look at her phone screen, it was already 11:17 now, if she will sleep late she will wake up late and miss the trip bus, and she can't risk that.

Keeping the phone beside the pillow, she close her eyes and tried to sleep again but failed, whenever she close her eyes the thought of tomorrow came in her mind.

A buzz sound of her phone make her open her eyes and a small smirk appeared in her lips itself, if she can't sleep she want someone to time pass you know.

She took her phone and unlocked it clicking the what's app and saw a message from jerk aka 'Jeon Jungkook', her smile grew wider as she clicks at the message.

Jerk

You aren't sleep,
yet huh bad girl.

That's none of
your business Jeon.

And I have ask
before how did u
know that much
about me.

None of your
business Kim.

Seriously, again
have u hide cameras
in my room.

Stop, thinking too
much in that small
head of yours,
I just guess it.

Now sleep otherwise
u will miss the bus
tomorrow.

I will never, u look
of yourself.

Anyway bye Jeon good
night😴😴.

Good night, have
a good sleep, love.
Seen

Jisoo rolled her eyes at the word 'love' and however a smile itself form in her lips when she see again the word love she kiss the screen before keeping her phone in her chest and falling into a deep sleep.

....

As she said, she will not miss the bus. Yes, she have sleep late last night but she have the habit of waking up early and so she did today.

And now there she was at the bus stop, looking around for her friends but unluckily they were nowhere to be found now.

"JISOO, you came" a familiar deep voice of Taehyung rang in her ears as she turned around to see him smiling.

"Why are you looking so happy, today" she asked curiously.

To her surprise, Taehyung wrapped his arms around her shoulder and whisper in her ear "I need your help"

"What help"

"Ahh...am...Lucci...." and so, he explained Jisoo everything and she was first hesitating to help him, but however Taehyung convinced her.

.

...

"Excuse me, Is this Kim Lucci" the orange haired girl, turned around when her name was taken by someone whom she have no idea who is she, it was the first time she is seeing her.

"Yes and you" the girl whose name is Kim Lucci ask.

"Am..I'm Kim Jisoo, ah...your bus seatmate" Jisoo awkwardly replied, only she know how she convinced the teacher to changed her seatmate to Kim Lucci.

"Oh, I was trying to find out who my seatmate is, so it's you" she gave her a cute smile before taking her hands out for a handshake "Nice to meet you, Kim Jisoo ssi"

With a smile, jisoo accepted her hand and said "Nice to meet you too, Kim Lucci ssi"

'Attention students, we are going to head off in ten minutes so please go and sit in the bus with your seatmates.'

"Let's go" Lucci said, before intertwining her hands with Jisoo without thinking she is a complete stranger.

'She looks friendly, Taehyung your choice is Good'

"So you study here" ask Lucci.

"Yep, btw when are you going to join our sch-" jisoo was cut off when..

"So guys before we head off I wanna introduce you all to someone" one of the teachers announced.

"Who Ma'am" jisoo turned around when Jungkook voice came, she haven't seen Jungkook for today and look he is in last seat with Jimin.

"Kim Lucci ssi, please stand up and introduce yourself to everyone"

"Hello everyone I'm Kim Lucci I'm the daughter of this school principal, and I will be joining this school soon, Hope we can be friends" Lucci introduced with a smile in her face.

"Ok you can sit"

Lucci do what she was told, and as for Jisoo she was hesitating to do what Taehyung have told her too.

'Look that cute girl is Kim Lucci, daughter of our school principal she will be joining our school soon but you know it's not the first time I met her, we met before in a library a week ago, and from that day I got a crush on her, please Jisoo help me getting her'

Jisoo sighed before turning her head to the girl as she said "Did you remember Taehyung"

"Taehyung uhh... that library boy did you know him"

"Am, yes he is my friend, and ahhh......"

"What happen"

Jisoo just decided to ask when they reach their destination, so she said "Nothing, uh...I haven't sleep properly so I will sleep for sometime" she awkwardly say.

....

It was a complete 7 hours ride, they started driving on 9 am and it's now 4 pm all were tired, and now they were standing infront of the big hotel where they will be staying.

"So, students at 5 30 pm I want you all at the campfire near the jungle, until that you can go in your rooms and rest and about your roommate I will tell you"
She started telling the name of the roommates.

And Jisoo gulped when her roommate came of to be Jeon Jungkook, and she felt someone holding her hands making her jump, she look aside to see a smiling like idiot Jungkook.

"It's our room key let's go" he said and start dragging Jisoo along with his suitcase.

"OMG" jisoo said in a high pitched tone, when she saw three was only one bed in the room.

"What happen" Jungkook ask came running in the bedroom.

"There is only one bed" she said but instead she heard Jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist making her surprise, he pressed his head agaisnt hers and whisper "Don't worry love we will manage it"

Jisoo bit her lower lip nervously at the condition they were in, jungkook smirked seeing her like this as he decided to teach her more, he slowly move closer towards her lips making him close her eyes.

But when she felt nothing she open her eyes, and saw Jungkook smirking and took some steps back.

"You are easy to seduce love, and it's too early we can do it in nighy" he said and winked before heading to the bathroom.