Girlfriend??

Jisoo patiently waited for the sick boy in front of the bathroom, actually he eat some porridge and now he is throwing up.

"Did this boy even go to doctor" the girl mumbled to herself before asking loudly "Aren't you done"

After she finish her sentence, the boy came out with a towel in his hands, wiping his wet face.

As he start walking, he just lost his balance and was about to fall down,but before that Jisoo wrapped her arms around her shoulder, and take him to his bed.

After adjusting him to his bed the girl ask "Did you go to doctor"

The boy look at the cold floor and shook his head slowly.

Jisoo wanted to slapped the boy infront if her as she gritted her teeth in annoyance 'He is sick and he didn't even go to doctor' the girl thought.

She took a deep breath and asked "Give me your family doctor number"

"Why" he ask raising on of his brows. "Wait aren't you planning of calling him here"

"I'm now give"

"No, I will be ok myself"

Arghh..this boy, how can he be so stubborn, knowing he is not going to give she take his phone from the table, to find doctor number.

"You didn't even know the lock word" Jungkook reminded, he was true tough, but Jisoo was not going to give up, she tried several names it doesn't work, than a name came to her mind 'Tzuyu'.

She wasn't sure if Jungkook kept that password, but atleast she can try, and surprisingly it worked, yes Jisoo know she was his ex, but still he kept her name as his password, wait...did he still love her??.

Jisoo just shook off her thoughts, and called the doctor to come here, the doctor said he will be there in 10 minutes.

Jungkook was surprised and confused too, how did she know his ex name.

Time pass, the doctor come and check Jungkook,nothing serious happen to Jungkook, it's just normal cold.

"Are you his family member" the doctor ask, writting something on the white paper.

"No doctor, I'm his friend" jisoo replied.

"Ok, buy and give this medicine to Jungkook" he hand the paper to Jisoo, while Jisoo took it and take a glance of it.

"And where is Mr and Mrs.Jeon"

"They are one a important business trip doctor"

"Oh yah2 so Jungkook take care I'm going" he said, Jungkook only nodded.

The doctor left, and as he left the room Jungkook ask "Why did you tell you are my friend"

From the paper, jisoo look at the sick man infront of her rolling her eyes she answered "If I shouldn't tell you are my friend than what should I tell that doctor"

"You are my girl-friend" he reminded.

"You mean fake girlfriend right"

"Whatever, it's late now, you should go home" said Jungkook, looking at his watch.

"But your med-" she was cut off by Jungkook.

"I will send someone, to buy it and eat it properly now go" he said looking at the other side, he was kind of upset when Jisoo said she was his fake girlfriend for no reasons.

"Okk fine, byeee" she said keeping the paper on the table and started walking, and before she can get out of his room he questioned.

"How did you know Tzuyu"

"That's None of your business"

"Shut the fuck up and tell me Kim, and it's my fucking business, she's my e-" he said in a bit high tone and stopped and look at Jisoo, who was looking at him with gritted teeth.

"I meet him a week ago when I was leaving from your house, and she fucking tell me to stay away from youuu" she said and took a deep breath claming herself "And tomorrow after school, and work I will come here to check if you are taking your medicines properly, so better eat it"

"I will, and I will even be completely fine tomorrow" he replied.

Jisoo closed the door with a BANG and left his house.

....

The girl impatiently waited for Jungkook to open the door, she's been in their door for freaking 5 minutes ringing doorbell but no one was opening.

Ring ring.

She rang again and luckily this time the door opened slowly, and with even looking who it was the first thing she do was yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL JEON JUNGKOOK, I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR FREAKING 5 MINUTES ARE You dum-" she quickly stopped, when she saw Mrs.Jeon instead of Jungkook.

But Jungkook was there at the back, shooking his head.

"Cool down Jisoo" Mrs.Jeon said.

"I'm really sorry Auntie, am...I guess now I shou-should leave" she said and turned around but Mrs.Jeon grabbed her wrist saying.

"C'mon Jisoo this is your house too, come you will have your dinner here"

....

What's up guys
Sorry I haven't updated for some days.

And merry Christmas well, it's in advance
Love u all
Take care stay safe.

-Thoibts