Bunny smile

Some days passed and whenever  Jisoo and Jungkook met they didn't talk to each other they just yelled and fight with each other.

Their friends find it cute and sweet, they think they look like couples fighting for small things.
But who will tell them their friends will rather date a ghost instead of dating each other.

"Jungkook-ah" Jungkook look up and saw his mother sitting beside him.

"What happen mom",

"Did you get a girlfriend now" ask his mom curious. Jungkook was sick of that question, it become a habit if his mom to ask that question everyday. He didn't really understand what his mom have to do knowing that.

He sighed and shake his head "No.mom.i.didnt.get" he said with a gaped in each word.

His Mom smiling face fade away with a disgusting one. It's not like she want her son to marry now. It's just its been 1 years since Jungkook broke up with his ex and still he didn't have a girlfriend "YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK WHEN WILL YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Mrs.Jeon yelled suddenly making her son covered his ears.

"Why do you even care mom, it's my decision if I want a girlfriend or not..and I DIDN'T want" he fired back.

"Jungkook If you didn't able to find a girlfriend in a week, than I'm going to marry you with your dad's friend daughter" she said, while her son choked on her glass.

"I'm not going to marry now" Jungkook coldly said dropping the glass on the floor making it broke into pieces "I'm young" he added

Mrs.Jeon sighed and called one of their maids to clean it up "Listen Jungkook...I also didn't want you to marry so soon but at least you can have a girlfriend right...now it's final If you didn't able to find a girlfriend in a week than get ready for you marriage" said Mrs.Jeon and walk out of the living room.

Jungkook brushed his hear using his both hands and stormed out of the room and the house, I mean mansion and headed to somewhere in his car.

~~~

"Jisoo" the girl snapped out of her thoughts when a familiar voice called her name from behind, she turned back to see Jinyoung with a plate in his hand "Jisoo can you give a black  coffee to table no.48" ask jinyoung, jisoo smile in response.

She take the coffee in her hands and was about to go out of the kitchen when Kai, who was washing dishes said something "Jisoo I forgot to tell you that your boyfriend..am..his name was..oh yah Jungkook is here"

Hearing the word boyfriend she almost dropped the cup from her hands but jinyoung holds it "Yah! be careful" he said

Jisoo turned her attention the Kai who's looking at her with a teasing smirk in his face "Who the hell told you he's my boyfriend" ask Jisoo disappointed

"Me I and myself c'mon don't hide from us you guys talk everyday" he teased again with a smirk

"Yah jisoo why didn't you tell me he is your boyfriend" jinyoung joined teasing. It seems like the two boys are having fun in teasing the poor girl.

"SHUT UP..HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND " she yelled making the two boys zipped their mouths.She give the two boys a death glare before heading out.

She was taking the coffee to the customer and when she was almost there accidentally and unluckily she lost her balance and dropped the cup on the ground and half of the coffee was spilt on a customer shirt but she herself didn't fell on the floor, she managed it.