Instagram

Jisoo didn't see Jungkook in school the whole day, his friends said he didn't come school. Jisoo thought he was too embarrassed about yesterday's incident to come school.

Sighing, jisoo decided to text him instead

Ok I will help you
Jeon

~~~

Jisoo wore her dress and put some makeup before taking her hand bag, ready to go to Cafe for work.She look at her watch and shit it's 4:15 and it will take atleast 30 minutes for her to walk to cafe.

At the same time her doorbell rang, she ran to the door and opened it just to meet a guy who is smiling cutely at her, jisoo blinked for a few times, and shook her head looking at the guy.

"Jungkook, what makes you come here" asked the girl.

Jungkook smile fade away and his face change into a irritating one but still cute "Mind checking your phone"

Phone why, jisoo was still confused, she fished out her phone from her pocket and look, there was 17 miss calls from Jeon.

Jisoo look at the bunny boy cutely "Sorry...my phone was in silent mode" she excuses "But why did you call" she added.

Jungkook face change into a more irritating one "Do you want to be my fake girlfriend, for your whole life" asked Jungkook

"Ofcourse not"

"Then atleast we have to make a plan right"

She nodded understandingly, she will rather choose dying instead of being his girlfriend for whole life, she eyed her watched and bit her tongue, now it's 4:20 only 10 minutes left, she almost forget about it.

She eyed the boy "Jeon, will you please drop me in the cafe...I will be late if I walk by my foot" said Jisoo but more like begging.

"But I have to talk to-" he was cut off by Jisoo

"I will lost my job, I can't afford it" said Jisoo, jungkook know how serious is jisoo when it comes to her job.

"Fine, come" said Jungkook as Jisoo locked the door and followed him to his car.

"And ya drive properly, I can't also afford to lost my life because of you" she said playfully after buckling her seatbelt making the boy seating in the driver seat rolled his eyes.

"When did the cafe closed" jungkook asked of nowhere while driving.

"At 10:00 why" ask Jisoo curious.

"I'm going to wait for you outside the cafe" said Jungkook making Jisoo widened her eyes.

"What!!! you are kidding right"

"Ofcourse not"

"But it's really col-" she was cut off by Jungkook

"I will manage it" Jungkook said

Jisoo sighed in surrender, there is no use of arguing with him, he is not going to give up. But Jisoo knew, he will give up himself. Who the hell will wait for someone for freaking 5 or 6 hours, no one will, and in this cold, no one never and Jungkook is also not wearing any warm clothes too.

But Jungkook is not going to give up that easily, if he said something, than he will do it.

After 10 minutes, they reach the cafe.

"Bye..take care" said Jungkook making Jisoo rolled her eyes...the boy who only used to fight with her, today,now that boy is telling her to take care.